~twenty five~

carson lueders was blacked out on the floor. "hayden! what the fuck!" annie yelled, pulling him away.

hayden had a frozen bag of peas on his hand while having logan on his lap.

"i still can't believe you!" annie yelled, pacing back and forth.

"come here logan! let's go!" tisha said, then logan ran to her and they walked away.

"you slept with him!" hayden yelled.

"so what?! i'm a grown woman! you have no control over me!" annie yelled, then hayden grabbed her arm, making them face to face. annie felt a tingling sensation throughout her whole body. the tension was unbelievably sexual. annie barley ripped herself away, even if her desire pulled her to him like a magnet to a fridge. "i-"

"hayden?" bella interrupted, not knowing what she interrupted. "did i interrupt something?" bella asked, thinking they were talking about logan or something.

"no, it's fine." annie said.

"oh, ok. anyway, logan is waiting in the car. i'll be waiting with him." bella said, then left, leaving hayden and annie in a very sexual tension filled room.

"you do not own me." annie whispered in a hard voice, "you made it very clear that we can only be friends. that morning i woke up to see a note. i was expecting to wake up to you, in bed, with me. instead i got a note saying that night was a mistake and we shouldn't ever do that again. after getting that note i understood what you meant. one thing you did forget that night was a condom."

"what are you-"

"remember that time i asked you to take logan, about a month after. yeah, i had an abortion. did i want to? not really. but at that time i had to. i was still-"

annie stopped when hayden walked out of the door.

-
a/n sorry for the short chapter! so many things have been going on and finals week is sadly here! i am struggling on chapters to post but i'm trying! love y'all