~twenty four~

annie leblanc woke up in the most comfortable bed she's ever felt. she looked to the right and saw a bright sky view, she realized she was in a hotel.

turning to her left- "ah!" annie yelled, seeing someone she indeed know. "what the hell are you doing here?" annie yelled, but then quieted her voice.

"how the hell did i get here?!" carson screeched, then they immediately got up and started changing.

"you can't tell anyone!" annie yelled, "especially hayden!"

"why not? it's just a fling. or-"

"nope! i'm a mom! i haven't had sex, well since last night but-" annie said, but shut herself up. "you get the idea."

"i-i'm just gonna l-leave." carson left easily. luckily logan was with tisha for the night.

annie sat down on the bed, and kenzie came in. "i just saw- nooooooo!" kenzie realized, seeing annie sitting on the side of the bed.

"yes. how did i get so drunk?" annie asked confused.

kenzie cringed, "well... we may have been pushing you to take one, or ten shots." annies eyes widened even more, "it was the first time we saw you loose since high school. i know it's been a few years and i was never really your friend back then, but you didn't worry after that second shot. it was your night out."

annies sighed, and laid down on the bed. "i guess it was the only night out. all the nights without logan i'm doing work constantly. planning, doing taxes, studying for school, working, the only time i relaxed was when i opened a free bottle of wine and watched Friends. i only made it to the third episode until i remembered i needed to plan for the meals of the week."

"hey," hayden came by. "what happened in here?" hayden asked, seeing the room was pretty messy.

"n-nothing. annie was just really drunk last night. me and maddie had a hard time lugging her in." kenzie lied.

"oh, i thought maddie and sage took her. and carson." hayden asked.

"well i was there too. carson was definitely not there." kenzie said.

"really? than why is his tie here?" hayden questioned, picking up the tie that laid on the dresser knob.

"t-that's not his tie." kenzie fakes laughed, getting up.

"really? then why does it say 'C.L. love carson'?" hayden asked, giving them a look.

"pfttt, that could be anyone's." kenzie fake laughed again.

"annie?" hayden dragged her name, knowing it'd break her. it did.

"fine! we hooked up!" annie blurted, immediately regretting it. she didn't fully understand why.

"yo annie ah e you seen my- hayden!" carson came at a very bad moment, then hayden stormed up to him.

and then he was knocked out.