~twenty~

annie leblanc shivered as she held her now 3 month old son. it was winter now and she was walking to the law firm. she had to use her money for a lawyer, and luckily her mom helped so she wouldn't go through it so quickly. she wasn't filing for full custody, but she and hayden could not agree.

"annie, have some hope." her lawyer said, "we'll get through this."

"it's been 2 months now. and we can't agree." annie said. they were just kids. why was i such a fucking slut? but then she looked down at her baby boy, "i will fight for you my love, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

it took another 3 weeks and 6 days until the final schedule. "hayden has logan every other monday, wednesday and saturday. then on the weeks he doesn't he and annie have logan together on weekends." they lawyers said.

finally they were on a schedule

finally they were on a schedule. but because of all the fighting, her and hayden weren't cool with each other. every other weekend they had to spend time with each other and logan.

"today's your first day with daddy alone logan, ok. if only you could talk, so i would know if he's-" annie stopped once the doorbell rang.

opening the door, annie saw him. "hey,"

"hey," she replied, then he stepped in. "remember his schedule. i swear to god if you mess up-"

"i won't annie. my mom is being rough on me anyway about messing up." hayden said, picking up logan's car seat.

"ok well i made sure to put enough breast milk in your fridge yesterday. NEVER microwave it, put the bag in a bowl of warm water. there are extra emergency bags in your fridge. don't over feed him-"

"annie, i got this. this week i'm taking off of school to get used to having him ok." annie nodded, then hayden left the hotel room. annie has no idea what to do now. sleep? no it was 8 in the morning.

after 33 minutes of studying, she couldn't process anything. her mind on her son. she looked online for jobs or apartments so she wouldn't keep having to go
to fresno. then an idea came

-

"you're transferring to fresno?!" hayden yelled, but calmed himself down so logan wouldn't wake.

"no, of course not. well not sure yet. i just know i need to be in one place." annie said.

"rent an apartment, please don't take him again." hayden begged, and annie's alarm went off

"i gotta go, i have an interview to go to." annie left, giving logan a kiss on the forehead before leaving.