~twenty six~

annie leblanc laid in her bed, while studying. hayden had logan today since tomorrow annie has logan. today's logan's birthday and this year hayden's with him. annie saw this opportunity to study and eat junk without logan around.

annies phone started ringing, and she answered. "hello?"

"hey annie." katie said on the other line.

"hey mom. what's up?" annie asked, then took a bite of the pizza.

"i found the most perfect home for you, logan, and hayden. it has a beautiful-"

"wait- what!" annie exclaimed. "did i hear hayden?"

"yes you did." katie said.

"mom, we're not together." annie reminded her.

"well if you were, this house is perfect." katie said, not so subtle with hinting they should get back together. "it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a beautiful backyard."

"wait, why would we need 3 bedrooms?" annie asked. annie immediately knew when katie wouldn't reply, "no mom! geez." annie hung up the phone and then got up and went to her bathroom.

annie put on some makeup and then combed her hair. she decided to just go out and do some shopping. hayley, katie, and annie were gonna just hang out at annies and celebrate with logan for his birthday tomorrow.

she went to target first. buying a few toys for logan, not too much or else he'd have too much. she got him one lego set, making sure it was on clearance. she then bought him two books and a stuffed toy. she walked over to the food section and grabbed a few things.

she went to the mall next, going to ulta for an eyebrow pencil.