~nine~

annie leblanc went to her first class, Logan close to her in a wrap so she could use both hands. Logan slept like a dream, getting a bit moody at times but after 2 hours of class, it was break. 15 minutes was all she had.

hurrying to the staff bathroom, she changed Logan, and pumped. she barley had time, so she had to feed Logan in a bottle as she walked to her locker and to her second class. people couldn't-wouldn't stop looking. it's as if she were a zombie. but seeing a zombie would've been more realistic to them.

Annie as a mother, changed her. to everyone else she might've still been a bitch. but, Annie would do anything for her son. halfway through math, she had to leave and go to the nurse, where she could have privacy and breastfeed him.

at lunch, she didn't know what to do. so, sitting at a table with her son, she couldn't eat. he was fussy and she tried to make him calm down. his crying made everyone watch. that made Annie very uncomfortable, especially since that's the main reason he wouldn't sleep.

"mind your own god damn business!" She yelled, and they looked away, the scared ones.

"Annie?" She turned and saw Asher.

"He's not yours. go away." about 15 other guys asked the same, all day and she denied all. hmm, she denied them but didn't tell Hayden.