~thirty-six~

karly silva smiled as they got into the cinderella suite. "thank you daddy!" she squealed, jumping into his arms. he was muscular, so she looked tiny in his arms.

"your welcome baby." he said, placing her on his hip.

"ok, let's go get some food. then we can go play ok?" annie said, holding logan's hand.

"where's hayden?" karly's dad, michel asked.

"he's gonna be here soon. he'll meet us up at dinner." annie replied, then they unpacked and went down to get lunch.

"can we get a churro?" layla asked.

annie sighed, "fine. ok, just this time. but you and logan have to split one." they agreed, then bought three churros, annie and michel each having one and logan and karly sharing one.

after they were done, they went to all the disney princesses and pictures. "can we go rides now?" logan asked.

"yes." annie said, then they went on the rides the kids were aloud to go on.

it was time for dinner, they went to character dining, where hayden waited for them. "hey babe." he said, kissing annies cheek. "michel."

"sup hayden." michel said, then they got seated.

"look it's ariel!" karly squealed, she and logan were having the time of their lives.

"did you two have fun?" annie asked, as she tucked them in.

"yes! thank you mommy and daddy!" karly said, then michel kissed both of their foreheads.

"thank you uncle michel." logan said. "and mommy." logan smiled, "and daddy."

"thank you hay." karly said, then the three kids the kid's foreheads and left their room.

"i'm gonna go to my room. i'll meet you guys at breakfast." michel said, then kissed annies forehead (in a friendly way) then went to his room. he let them stay in the cinderella castle, but there was another place he could be at.

"i'm sorry i missed all day." hayden apologized as they put in their pajamas.

"it's fine. the kids had fun. tomorrow karly is gonna go the boutique and after that we'll go to epcot." annie said, getting into bed.

the next day was fun as well, they were staying for 2 nights and three days. karly loved jasmine so she got a jasmine makeover.

a few weeks later, annie was grabbing her purse when hayden came home. "hey baby. i was just heading out." annie said, then looked at him. "everything ok?"

"you ever want more kids?" hayden asked.

"why? we have two already." annie said, slightly sarcastic.

"no, like together." that hurt annie. and she showed it.

"so karly isn't ours?" she got serious.

"no, no. that's not wh-"

"i knew exactly what you meant hayden. 4 years ago you told me you would raise her as your own. last night, she told me that you were favoring logan, because he's your son." annie said, throwing her purse back down, "what is i told you logan wasn't yours? huh? that i switched the tests?"

"did you?" hayden asked.

"of course i didn't, dumbass." annie scoffed, "i swear to god if you ever treat my daughter like shit again, like i saw you treating her at disney, when she asked me is we could go on the ride again but you told her she was being a brat after we went on it twice already. if you ever treat her like that again, i'm leaving you and taking both of the kids." annie said, then forcefully grabbed her purse and left the house. she saw him, it would be subtle sometimes, like when the two kids were fighting, he'd always choose logan's side. sometimes he won't but he did.