~seven~

(A/n if y'all r confused, it's called "Toxic" because of Annie's bad habits. the story isn't just about Annie cheating and Hayden loving her, that gets boring when it's the same thing over and over. "Toxic" also stands for how Annie tried to change, but of course no one understands how bad it was. "Toxic" is a word I love to use while describing us humans. humans are toxic af and it's time to change)

Annie Leblanc carried her baby boy in her arms, brown hair with beautiful dark brown eyes just like his mother's. she started to live with an old lady who made a deal with her. Annie had to clean and do chores, not too much since she was pregnant, for free housing and food. a perfect deal for Annie.

the town was 4 hours away from LA, Fresno CA. She loved it there, and lived in an amazing neighborhood where she was able to sit and read. of course she was missing out on school, but she had a job and paid a junior in high school to help her catch up every day at 5.

Writing a letter, she wrote, "if you are reading this, you know I'm gone. well, in Fresno. I've figured out who it is. Me and the person who's been taking care of me, are heading back as you read this. I've figured everything out, and I'll be home. ~from Annie"

"Did you guys get one too?-" the group asked, each holding a letter.

"Yeah." The others answered.

"Hayden-" Mackenzie gasped, when she saw Annie walk through the doors, the principal just leaving her side and a baby in her sling wrapped around her so his head was on her chest.

Immediately people started to talk as she walked to her original locker. "Shut up!" She yelled, "he's sleeping." She said in a bit of a quieter tone, opening her locker as she shushed her baby to let him rest. "you'll meet your daddy very soon."