~* 33 *~

A hot cup of tea and a chilly weather are the best combination for a perfect evening during the winter.

Enjoying the vast green view and pointy edges of the building in the city from her room balcony, Ella sipped the soothingly hot green tea, the servant brought to her room.

The slurping noise from the occupant in the opposite seat annoyed her. She stopped drinking and stared at him continue to do so.

"What are you looking at?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Do I look that attractive?" One corner of his lips curled up.

"Attractive... My Foot

That noise you are making is annoying, Diego!" Ella chided.

Slurrrrpp

"This?" He asked, making it even louder.

"Go to hell. Don't disturb me!" Ella threw a piece of cookie to him which he managed to catch it and dumped it in his mouth.

"I'll bring you along. The Satan will be happy to see you" he grinned and continue to sip with noise.

"Hahaha, funny"

"Mm.. this is good. What cookie is this?" Diego scanned the half-bitten cookie while munching loud.

Diego found his new way to annoy her. Ever since Diego found out Ella doesn't like the loud munching noise, he decided to use it for future.

Thanks to Thiyagu for that, he had been busing munching while talking. Diego noticed Ella's discomfort to the noise and yet amused that she did not say a word to Thiyagu. 

"Why don't you tell Thiyagu that you don't like him munching loud?" Diego had asked her right after his baby brother left for a quick outing. 

"Are you serious? Do you expect me to say, 'Hey, Thiyagu. Stop munching loud, okay. I have Misophonia" she animated.

He chuckled.

"And I'm not that bad, it's controllable." She justified her noise disorder. 

"Yeah, whatever, that info is going to be so useful for me"

"No"

"Yes, remember. It's me who is taking care of you" Diego flashed his megawatt smile. 

Diego had been taking care of her as much as he irked her the past two days. The doctor had come the next day after the party and instructed her not to move much. With that said, Diego made sure she did not leave her room even.

Everything she needed was served in the room.

To top it off, Diego even helped her further in reducing the swelling. Giving her feet a hot oil massage.

Chandra had specially instructed Diego to apply the special oil she made for Ella. Cupid in action.

And he did.

He did without a complaint, with much compassion and care.

She was touched. Touched by the affection shown by the man who used to quarrel with her. Who used to find every little thing concern with her, a problem.

How much things have changed between them? From arguments to helping each other.

She laughed at the thought of it.

"What's funny? Care to share, cara" he asked with a puzzled look.

"Nothing..."

Ella took a good look at him as though she hasn't seen him for days. She noticed the heaviness in his eyes. There was something deep and unspoken in the deep brown orbs. Something he keeps to himself.