~* 47 *~

HI!!

Bernardo Moretti stood in the middle of the garden sucking in the tobacco  from the cigar and slowly blowing it out

Bernardo Moretti stood in the middle of the garden sucking in the tobacco from the cigar and slowly blowing it out. He seem to be in a state of contentment as he gaze the sky every now and then. The smile of satisfaction on his face got Chandra curious about his sudden happiness. Hence, she asked.

"Today, we will finally be free from a responsibility Demetrio had given us. The search of Ara Agosti has come to an end" Bernardo sighed in relief as he held his wife by her shoulder.

"That will at least give my son more time to spend for himself rather in search of Ara Agosti now" Chandra rested her head on his shoulder.

"Demetrio and Ruffina will be in peace knowing their daughter is back to where she belongs" she commented.

"I'm sure, from wherever are" Bernardo concur.

"Unfortunately, they aren't here to be with their daughter today" Chandra spoke despondently.

Bernardo remained silent, there isn't anything he could say that would make both him and her at ease. Neither of her parents are even alive, sadly.

"Are you sure, Luciana is Ara Agosti?" asked Chandra. She, however wasn't convinced yet though Diego had called day before yesterday informing about the results from the letters.

"She is, Ara Agosti, sweetheart. I know you are being worried we might have an impostor but I assure you, she isn't. Science don't lie" they had now walked back into the house and headed to his study.

"I hope so" Chandra replied. She needed more prove to convince her that Luciana is the one her sons are looking for. Until then even if Luciana is declared as Ara Agosti, she will wait for the prove.

"I'll call you once the lawyers are here" Bernardo said as he entered his study while Chandra made her way to the living room.

Locking the door behind, he stride towards one of the many shelves in the room and punched a series of number on the system next to it. The shelve upon accepting the combination of numbers, it slide open allowing him to enter into another room.

The small space within the study aren't foreign to the house members yet Bernardo is the only one who could get in and out of the room. It was Bernardo's personal space where no one allowed to go in.