~*58*~

Is this a testing period for Diego? If it is, he isn't bothered about it. Neither does he have the strength to argue with Ella nor is he going to run behind her. He loves her hence, letting her go to ease her mind seems better than making things worst than it already is. He knows she will come back and that meanwhile, she will be safe with Carlo going with her.

Diego dragged his weak self to his room and locked himself. Exhaustion of running back and forth with Alfonso, to the office and home has reached it's peak. He needed sleep. A good sleep which will get him some energy back. 

But will the sleep ever come to him in such situation? 

No. 

The moment of silence called for a recall of the day's event as if it would change everything. 

------

"Why did the letter felt so real? Could the DNA test go wrong?" 

Ella woke up with the same question that followed by the familiar headache. 

"Err... How do I get over with this???" She grumbled as she lumbered to the living room.

"Good morning, Carlo" she greeted the man who seems ever ready to leave as she dropped herself on the opposite couch. 

"Going back to Moretti's?" asked Carlo as if he knew the answer already. Of course he would know, she was grumbling aloud last night. Hence, she nodded in respond. 

In the process, her eyes caught a white sheet, the photocopied letter which she had given to Thomas and Lazaro the other day. The agony caused by the letter was almost disturbing she crushed the paper and threw it away. How ever much she tried to convince herself that she isn't Ara Agosti but Ella Falco, the words written in the letter makes her feel otherwise.

"Lazaro knows and only he can help me" she got up, Carlo followed suit. 

"Knows what?" he asked. 

"Who is the damn Ara Agosti because I'm done" she begin searching for her phone throwing the pillow and blanket away.

"It has to be somewhere here" she mumbled searching under the bed, in the kitchen and in the living room. 

"I'll give your phone a call"

"Did I left it in the cupboard?" though it can't be in there, Ella pushed every content out of the cupboard but found no phone. However, something else caught her eyes.

A few familiar diaries scattered on the floor. That's when she remembered, she had brought these back the previous time to read when she was free. The ones, she had been prolonging to invade.

Ella stared at the scattered diaries with her hands on her hips. "Mr. Agosti, please allow me to read your diary so I can put an end to this mess," she picked up the diaries and begun to indulge herself in the journal that might bring her to the real Ara Agosti.

Putting a full-stop to this pathetic chaos. 

-----

Last night was terrible. Neither Diego was in good mood to hear any thing nor did he let Thiyagu in his room after his argument with the woman he wanted to protect. Diego was extremely angry with Ella though her reasons to leave was right. He had indeed kept her house arrested, suffocating her in this huge house but he did for a reason. However, the anger did not subsidize.

Thiyagu stood in front of the closed door of Diego's room staring at it as if it would open by itself before slowly turning the knob. He gasped in surprised as it was unlocked.