~* 46 *~

Upon order and following his own plan Thiyagu arrives at the dwelling of his favorite lady. He learnt about her near accident after receiving a call from his brother at an odd hour of three in the morning. 

Well it was an order to check on Luciana, now Ara. But Thiyagu had someother plan, he was less bothered about the girl who is currently enjoying luxury at home. 

'What to check on her when she is fit and fine?' Thiyagu mumbled when he saw her watching television earlier.

He knocked the door again and ringed the bell. And did both at once until the door was answered. 

"Who is it?!" Ella swung open the door, yawning in the process. She looked completely disinterested with whoever it was at the door. 

"Me!" Thiyagu grinned, flashing his perfect set of teeth. 

"You? I don't entertain visitors in the morning. Go now and come back later" she was about to shut the door, Thiyagu stopped and jumped in, making way into her living room. 

"Bad! Bad kid!" she muttered. 

"It's Sunday , Thiyagu. Why are you here so early?" she asked and disappeared from his vision. Reappeared after sometime, repeating the same question.  

Thiyagu gave Ella a once over and took note of the number of bandages she had on her. And later vigorously typed something on his mobile before paying attention back to Ella.

"Inspecting if what you said was true. Small accident or big, you know" Thiyagu settled down on the couch. 

Ella simply shook her head and left Thiyagu in the living room to prepare breakfast for herself, for Thiyagu too, maybe. 

"Looking so happy-happy. What's special, El?" he decided to  join Ella at the kitchen counter. 

"Special it is" she beamed.

Dancing his brows, Thiyagu asked about the something special. 

"Hmm... What will I get from you if I tell you about it?" she set a hot cup of coffee in front of him. 

"You are my friend, I'll give you whatever you ask but upon consideration" he winked.

"Okay! So, tomorrow is quite special. I have even asked Chandra ma for a dinner date tomorrow!" Ella grinned ear to ear.

"Date? With Mom? Why didn't you ask me? Bad girl!" he twitched his lips, faking his anger. 

"We will go day after tomorrow. For sure. " 

"Okay. Come on tell me. Why mom? Why special?"

"Special because this is the first time I'm going to spend a day with Chandra ma. She had now become my mother like.

Also.... It's my birthday tomorrow!!! And I'm looking forward for the date. First time after many years" She smiled ear to ear, her excitement clearly evident.

"Wow!!!

Cool!!! Alright, what do you want me to gift you?" 

"hmm.... Surprise me. I don't expect gifts so, gift me anything"

Thiyagu went silent afterwards, smirking and pondering so deeply that he did not hear her calling him. They spent their breakfast, chatting about random stuffs. 

And in between their casual talk, Thiyagu managed to asked about what was she doing with Luciana yesterday.

"Bumped into her in a cafe. She told I am trying to snatch the man she is going to marry and when I gave a counter remark, she poured the hot cup of coffee on my hand.