~* EnD *~

~~~***EPILOGUE***~~~

I felt an urge to write more scenes in the epilogue. It might be slow paced, LONGGGGG epilogue. 

BUT!!!

There is a surprise waiting for you before the story and I say good bye.

It's been a day full of surprises as Ella stood at the entrance of the Agosti Villa welcoming people she had never seen in her life but who knew she exist

It's been a day full of surprises as Ella stood at the entrance of the Agosti Villa welcoming people she had never seen in her life but who knew she exist. They conversed to her as if they knew her for very long but it had only been minutes ago they met. She ended up nodding and smiling till her jaw stiffened.

By the end of the day, the house was filled with relatives related to Ruffina and Chandra along with Demetrio's.

Ella had no idea she belong to such a huge family when Chandra told her about the size of their family until she saw them for real.

She was amazed.

Totally.

They were all gathered in the Agosti Villa for a very important event and had been personally invited by Chandra.

To the wedding of Arabella and Diego.

Though Diego and Ella along with Thiyagu had insisted Chandra not to invite many guest for the wedding, Chandra had demanded to invite them all since everyone in the family had thought the daughter of Ruffina and Demetrio died in the fire. Now that it is a prefect time for gathering, she decided it was time to announce Ara's survival.

"Don't you dare stop me! It's been more than a year since we found Ara, I can't let the rest of the family still believe that she is dead. No, I will call all of them for your wedding and introduce Ella as the daughter of the Agosti couple. That's it. This is final!" Chandra stated.

None could say no after that.

---

The most awaited day had finally arrived. Ella stared at her reflection adoring herself in a beautiful white chiffon gown with her hair twisted along with small white flowers. Nervousness crippled in her as the time for her to walk down the aisle neared. Two of her mother's cousins stayed with her to help her in getting dressed. Ella was glad that at least they choose to stay with her though she hardly spoke to them since they met.

One of them named Vittoria, came to her with a huge smile. She then clasped a bracelet around Ella's wrist.

"What is this for?" Ella asked checking the intricate design on the bracelet.

"It's your mother's. Ruffina had given this to me when my daughter was born. But I think, I should return it to you as my gift" she said and placed a light peck on Ella's cheek.