~* 42 *~

La Signora, Signorina: miss/madam/young lady in Italian

-----

A couple of hours with the man who has never ending topics to talk about gave her a little change of mind. Much needed for her. Though somewhere in between Luciana's words rang in her ears time and again.

Ella however did not let that affect her much. Taking unnecessary matters to heart always leads to draining of energy was Ella's theory which she follows obediently. Hence, she focused on other affairs like concentrating on the freshly served Turkish cuisine for dinner.

The dish which Thiyagu had been bragging about all the way to the restaurant that eventually got her interested to the dish.

"I saw someone leaving your office just before I entered. She came to meet you?" Thiyagu carefully chose his words not to infuriate her. Not after he learnt that she was not in a good mood according to her assistant earlier.

'She seems quite furious. You better not ask anything about it." Ella's immediate assistant warn Thiyagu as he was about to enter her office.

"About what?" he whispered as though Ella could hear him.

"I don't know. But a silent blast happened in there just a few minutes ago" she too whispered leaning a little towards him so he could hear while pointing to the closed door.

"Blast?" he scratched his stubble.

'Must be Luciana, then' he thought as he saw Luciana walking out of the office.

Ella took a deep breath and stopped eating. She wasn't really interested in talking on what happened between them and she somehow find it childish to talk about.

Embarrassed maybe, like two women fighting for a man. She cringed at that thought and decided to change the topic.

"What happened to the ink dating, Thiyagu?" Ella enquired changing the topic.

Thiyagu shook his head and shoved a spoonful of his Turkish cuisine into his mouth.

"Tell me what happened and I'll tell you what you need to know. Deal?" he wiggled his brows and flashed his perfect set of white teeth.

"It's okay. Thank you so much. I don't want to know" Ella sang.

"La Signora, are you gonna tell or...

Should I call my dear brother..." Thiyagu picked up his phone and tapped the screen.

"Alright. Alright." She snatched his phone and cancelled the call before it went through.

"You don't have to call Diego here. I won't be able to handle the two of you at once" she answered in annoyance.

"Spill it, signorina. What was she doing in your office? "

To avoid confusion, Ella gave detailed brief about her relationship with Luciana from the orphanage until the day she encountered the real Luciana behind the timid girl. She however could not believe that Luciana isn't the girl she had been seeing all this while even at present.

She went on with how she ended up helping Luciana to get close to Diego which was a failed attempt.

"I can't believe you have been a part of this nonsense, El" he commented at the thought of Ella trying to match-make Diego and Luciana.

"I know! I was so stupid. I was driven by her innocence that I genuinely thought she would make a good pair with Diego" Ella admitted covering her face with her palms.