~* 43 *~

An orange Audi drove pass the huge steel gate of the Moretti House and came to a halt at its parking lot. Diego got out of the car, stretched his tight muscles and noticed an empty parking lot next to his.

"Looks like Thiyagu isn't back from his quick meet up" he murmured as he locked the car and headed into the house.

However, he felt maybe he should call his brother since its been quite some time he left the office. Dropping his bag on the bed, Diego took his phone out and noticed a notification bar flashed a missed call from Thiyagu a couple of hours ago. He straight away hit the call button without a second thought.

"Hey! You called?" Diego immediately asked.

"Oh, uhm... yeah. What was it for...?" dragged the voice from the other side.

"Yeah, what was it for?" Diego repeated.

"I know! El had a — ouch

.... Shut up!" Thiyagu screamed while he heard Ella's voice in the background.

"Is that Ella?" he asked doubting.

"Yes....

.... Diego! What's your favourite colour?!" he heard Ella's voice clearer now yet away from the phone.

"Why is she asking about it? And are you with Ella?"

"I have some news to tell you, brother. It's about Lucianaa.... ahhhh.... stop pinching me El!" Thiyagu barked.

Luciana? Diego got alert with the mention of her name.

"Luciana? What happened? Is everything okay?"

Instead of Thiyagu, Ella yelled "Yes, all is good. Tell me what is your favourite colour!?" and repeated her first question.

It got him all confused, what had it got to do with his favourite colour and Luciana. Nevertheless, the question made him a little elevated.

"Tell her it's orange before she breaks your head." He laughed.

"And. I'll see you soon, brother. I guess you have lots to tell me. Stay safe with that devil" Diego laughed harder and hanged up the call right after he heard a counter remark from the devil herself. The phone was in loudspeaker mode, he realised now.

There was a part of him felt good knowing that Ella was interested to know about him. However, the mention of Luciana had him sceptical about what might have happened between them. The very thought of Luciana had him think about the letters she had given to him.

Though the results of the forensic report will take about three days, Diego was quite impatient. If the letter had reached him earlier, he wouldn't have rushed things out but he had less time now.

He has two more days before his father presents the DNA results to the lawyer to prove that Luciana is the daughter of Demetrio Agosti.

Despite that, Diego tried one last time if he could persuade the forensic investigator to provide the results sooner. The effort went in vain when the office had strictly mentioned to get the results three days after the item submitted date.

Diego sighed, frustrated.

After a quick fresh up, Diego marched to the patio outside of the house for some relaxation. Weighing the situation, he is in, Diego could sense that the days to come is about to get intense. Intensified as his father might try hurrying things up on declaring the new guest of the house as Ara Agosti. While Diego had to impatiently wait for things to fall in place to slow the matter down.

At the moment the only thought that got him anxious is, how will he stop his father from handing the DNA results to the lawyers while he will be away from Milan for the next two days. Probably he might need Thiyagu's help while he is away.