🎂Happy birthday, Bucky🎂

I wanted to do something for Bucky's birthday so here we go! It's sad... Just putting that out there.

Steve walked through the forest of Wakanda with a bouquet in hand waiting to arrive at one spot, everything that happened almost a year before hit everyone, but none more so than him, not only did the prune chin villain take away his friend Sam, but his loving husband, Bucky.

I'm not even going to get into counting how many nights Steve cried himself to sleep wishing the burnett was there, to hold, to kiss, to love, he missed him beyond words can describe.

He arrived at his destination, the exact place where Bucky turned to dust almost a year ago, a stone stood up with his name on it.

James Buchanan Barnes
Born 10 March 1917
Died 26 April 2018
A loving friend and husband

Steve sat down on the soil a meter away from the stone he gazed at it before speaking "hey pal, I thought I'd come visit you on your birthday, everyone is doing okay I guess, am I okay? No. Not without you, baby.

I miss you so much Bucky, you have absolutely no idea, every morning I wake up thinking that you'll be by my side but I fool myself over and over again, I love you so much baby, I don't care what our vows said "till death we part" its bullshit, I love you long after you're gone, even though you're not here, my heart belongs to you, you and only you, always and forever. So from the bottom of my heart, I love you, James Buchanan Barnes, till the end of the line, happy birthday Buck" he placed the bouquet on the ground in front of him raised from his spot on the ground and slowly walked away.

I'll never love again, I swear to you Bucky he said in his head

Bucky's POV

I heard him, I don't know how but I heard him! His words warmed my heart and broke it at the same time, if only I could say it back to him and tell him I love him too, right then and there I knew some how, some way, we'd be together again.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Buckyyyyy, happy birthday to you! 💟🎉🎊🎈🎁🎂