Would you love me less?

Requested by Marvlefangirl2004 song is above, its actually really good. Enjoy the oneshot! Bucky and Steve are regular people in this btw

Bucky's POV

I'm tired of hiding, I'm a person hiding his own demons. I had to come clean to my boyfriend, Steve. I had to tell him about all the drugs, alcohol and "playing around" I did before we met. Though I've been sober for two years, Steve didn't know.

I invited him to my apartment for the night, he pulled in outside and I opened the door to greet him.

"Hey, Bucky" he said as he pecked my lips and hugged me, I hugged him back and we went inside.

....///////////////....

After a lot of talking, eating and making out. I said "we needs to talk, and no. I'm not breaking up with you, and I'm not cheating on you, there's just stuff I need to admit to you" he nodded "sure, what's up?" He looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and I tense up, god I love those eyes. The eyes that stared at me with lust the day we met, the eyes that I want to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life, the eyes that give the sky a run for its money, stared at me. Waiting for what I was going to say. I sighed, here goes nothing.

"Steve there's something that I've been hiding from you for a while now, it's been haunting me ever since things got serious between us, I-"

"Did every drug you could name, drank alcohol more than water, did it with every woman and man that flirted with you, trust me baby I know" he cut me off, I was shocked "h-how did you know?" I asked shakily, he smiled. "Nat filled me in when we started dating, so in case you had a set back I'd be able to spot it" he explained, damn you Romenov, why are you such a good friend? I'll never know.

"Sorry you didn't hear it from me" I apologized "no, no, no. Its okay, and if you think it makes me love you any less then you are an idiot. If anything it makes me love you more, you've been clean for two years. Do you have any idea how proud I am of you? How hard you've tried to remove your addictions? It just shows me how strong you are, I love you" he pressed a tender kiss to my lips, we cupped each other's faces with our hands before parting, our foreheads pressed together "I love you too" I whispered back.

Sorry its short but I've finished it! God how long has it been? Decades since I last posted on this? More coming soon!! Thanks for the patience everyone, I love you all.