Chapter 119.

"Stu...what's going on?" I asked as we walked down the road. He had his hands in his pockets as he kicked a rock.

"Where d'you think?"

"Am I...?" I trailed off and bit my lip as he nodded. "But, how?"

"The plane Lucy. It never made it to England...you never made it to John."

"John! Oh god I need to see him. I need to be with him!" I panicked and began to cry.

"You can't see him. You can only hear him."

"But how did you know I was on the plane?"

"I heard your thoughts. You pray everytime you get on one and well.."

"I was thinking of you." I whispered.

"Anytime you think there's a possibilty you might die, you talk to me. Just like the guys do. John, George, Paul, Astrid."

I nodded and stopped in my tracks. "Stuart?"

"Hmm?"

"You've been waiting for me..haven't you?"

He looked at me and nodded slowly. I felt the tears coming back up. He pulled me against him and hugged me tight. I sniffled.

"Do you know who's next?"

He was reluctant to answer as I pulled back. I know he knew. I looked at him.

"Who's next?"

He shook his head. "I can't say."

"You can't? Or you won't?"

"I won't." He said squeezing my hand.

"Please?"

"Lucy.."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as he pulled me along, walking down the road. I felt lost. Am I really dead? Is this just a huge dream? All my questions and thoughts flew out the window as I stopped in front of my house. The lights lit up inside, the grass freshly green...I smiled to myself and looked at Stu. He nodded and motioned for me to go to the door.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I'll be back. Remember, everything here, is very real."

I nodded and watched as he turned on his heel, leaving me alone. I slowly walked up the steps, to the door, and knocked. I waited and waited, no answer. I was ready to give up until I heard my name. I turned around and broke down as I saw him.

"Oh my god!" I ran over to Phil and hugged him tight. He held me and kissed the top of my head. I cried and cried, never letting him go. He pulled back and looked down at me.

"Lucy, i'm so glad but...upset to see you. You shouldn't be here."

I shrugged and leaned up, kissing his cheek. "I missed you so much. Where's mom?"

"Come on." He smiled warmly as I followed him into the kitchen. She was looking out the small window, her back turned to us. I walked over and hugged her from behind. I sobbed and buried my head in the small of her back. She was crying as well.

"Lucy...my beautiful Lucy." She turned around and hugged me. I kissed her cheek.

"Mom, I missed you."

"I missed you too hun." She wiped her tears and looked down at me, wiping my own tears.

"Have you two been waiting as well?" I asked. She nodded and kissed my forehead.

"It feels like forever. I didn't want to believe it but...you're here now."

I looked down and began to cry. Seeing my parents again gave me a sense of warmth. Like everything was right again. Like...I belonged.

"Can I go up?" I asked. She nodded and gave me another hug before I made my way to the stairs and into my room. My old room. The room where everything began. Where it all started. Maybe...if it was possible, I could make things right again.

I laid down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. I smiled to see Elvis. I closed my eyes and felt my mind wander, as I drifted off to sleep. And then, I woke up.

....