Chapter 56.

Me and John were sitting together on the sofa as Paul taught Stu a few things on bass as George napped on a chair. He looked like a kitten. John was being very touchy tonight. Touchy as in with his hands. I giggled as he tickled my sides while nibbling on my earlobe. I noticed Paul glancing at us then back at Stu.

"John stop it."

"Nah. I love your laugh." He smiled. I leaned in, kissing him roughly. I felt his lips move with mine then pull back.

"Mmmm my girl wantin some Lennon tonight yeah?"

I laughed. "For fucks sake John, so full of yourself."

"Only for you babe." He kissed my cheek and squeezed me. I played with his hair.

"You said you had something to tell all of us. What was it?"

"Oh yeah I completely forgot! Um yeah well, allan, booked us for Hamburg in August soooo...."

"What!?" We all shouted. Including sleeping George. He sat up.

"Hamburg!? Were goin to Hamburg!?"

John laughed. "Yes. In August. That's months away though."

"Hamburg! Holy shit!" Paul smiled.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Months. A year maybe? I dunno. Point is...this is our break I can feel it." John smiled. I kissed his cheek. "And I want ye to be there Luce. I want ye to come and experience it all with me."

"Us. You mean us." Paul interrupted.

"Hamburg. Germany. This is mad." George smiled.

"I dunno if I can do Germany. I mean...that'd mean drop out..." Stu pouted.

"Come on Stu, ye can travel, meet new people." John added.

"I know but..."

"You can finish the semester. It'll be fine Stu." I smiled. He nodded.

"I think this calls for celebration." John whispered in my ear and licked my cheek. I smiled and shoved him.

"John not in front of the guys."

"Alright I think that's our que to go now." George rolled his eyes.

"Alright then. See ye later lads. We'll talk tomorrow yeah? Got lots ahead of us." John yelled.

"Bye you two." Paul nodded and followed the rest out the door. It was just me and John now. I straddled him and trailed small kisses up and down his neck.

"Mmm. Soon, you'll be datin a somebody huh love?"

I kissed up to his lips and pulled back, looking into his eyes.

"I already am. You're always a somebody to me John."

He smiled and pecked my lips. "You're too much Daniels. My girl. My beautiful Lucy. I love you."

I blushed and looked down. "I love you too John. I always will."

He stood up, carrying me in his arms, upstairs, to our room.

...

Something about laying in John's arms after making love just warms me inside. The way he holds me, kisses me softly, how his fingertips glide against my skin. The way he looks at me and whispers loving things into my ear. He just makes me feel loved.

I was resting my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat when he spoke.

"Let's get married."

I smiled. "John. Don't start again."

"What? I'm serious. I want to marry ye. Last time I asked, we were only seventeen and careless."

"Yeah now were soon to be twenty and still careless." I looked up at him. He made a face.

"Come on. I love ye so much and...I want to have you all to myself."

"I am all yours John. It's you that's not all mine."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Lucy...I want you to know that...I love you. I really do. I love hearin your laugh, seein your smile, watchin you glance at me and blushing when I tell ye somethin sweet."

I blushed as he opened his eyes and pointed at my face.

"See like that."

I laughed and bit my lip.

"But, I'm not a good person. Somehow, ye see beyond all of that and still stick with me. Cyn couldn't. She knew I went out on her and she left. Ran away. Left me here...but I wasn't alone. I had you. You're always here but sometimes I wonder...for how long?"

I moved up and kissed the tip of his nose. I could see hurt in his eyes as he watched me.

"Sometimes I'll think, one day I might fuck everything up. I might ruin what we have. I'll wake up to expect your warm kisses or snooty remarks and...you won't be there. I honestly believe that nobody will ever love me, the way you love me."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and gave him a warm smile. "I'm not going anywhere John. I love you. I'll always be here...but i'm not perfect either."

"I know. And that's okay. But you give me the freedom I need. The love I need. It's unlike any other love. Were different. We get on that way. People just don't understand."

"I know. All that matters is us John. You and me. I'll always be yours."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I kissed him softly and felt his hands caress my body. I moaned softly, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Let's get married yeah?" I smiled against his lips. He laughed and shook his head.

"Now who's startin." He smirked. I laughed and laid in his arms then sighed.

"Really John...would you even be ready for marriage?" I asked, staring at the wall.

"No. I mean I suppose years from now but being settled down is different ye know?"

"I know what you mean. Our lives are just beginning John. Enjoy it. Be careless and wild and take as much as you want when you can."

"Yeah, when were fucked up junkies, then we'll get married." He laughed. I shook my head and sighed.

"I'll hold you to that Lennon." I closed my eyes. "I'll hold you to that."

....