Chapter 48.

I woke up the next morning in the arms of a sleeping John. I could hear voices downstairs and the sound of the shower turning on. John looked so cute and sexy when he was asleep. Something I got to see more times than Cyn ever did. I leaned down and kissed his cheek and slowly broke out of his grasp, careful not to wake him. He just mumbled to himself and went back to sleep.

I tiptoed to the bathroom noticing George's clothes set on the counter. I smiled and got in the shower, hugging him from behind. He froze then relaxed when he heard my voice.

"Good morning George." I said, kissing his shoulder. He turned his head, looking at me and smiled in return.

"Morning Luce. How did you sleep?"

"Great. And you?"

"I slept alright."

I nodded and pulled away, grabbing the shampoo.

"Is strawberry scented shampoo all ye 'ave?" He said washing his hair.

"I like it." I pouted washing my own hair. He laughed and shook his head, still facing away from me. I moved my hands into his hair and pressed my body against his.

I reached around him and smiled when I felt his erection. He stood still, as I wrapped my fingers around his length.

"Lucy...ye have John.." He whispered.

"And he still has Cyn." I added. He stayed quiet and nodded. I kissed the back of his neck as I brushed my thumb over the head of his member. He moaned softly and leaned his head back on my shoulder as I stroked him faster, adding more pressure.

"Fuck..Lucy...I'm c..comi...aaah." He groaned, breathing heavily as he came in my hand. I smiled and kissed his cheek slowly.

"You're welcome." I smirked as his face turned red. He finished washing up and kissed my cheek as he got out. I smiled to myself, letting the water run over my body. I finished up myself minutes later and got out in time to see a shirtless John walk in sleepily in just his underwear.

"Morning babe." I smiled kissing his cheek. I dried my body and brushed my hair as he sat on the counter, watching me get dressed. I pulled my underwear on when he walked over to me and kissed me.

"Why dont ye just walk around naked huh? I'd appreciate it." He smirked.

"John i'm not going to walk around naked in front of the guys." I giggled. I was about to put my bra on when he snatched it out of my hands.

"Maybe the lads would like to see what kind of garments my bird wears under her clothes? Lace and silk." He winked.

"Give it back John." I ordered as he held it up.

"Shall I show me mates?"

"You wouldn't dare Lennon." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh but I would." He smiled running out the door. I covered my chest with my towel and chased him downstairs, to the living room where the guys were watching tv and goofing around.

"Give it back John!" I yelled chasing him around the room.

"Never!" He laughed, putting it on his head. Just then, there was knocking on the door.

"I'll get it." John yelled running to the door. I pounced on his back, dropping the towel and wrapped an arm around his neck as I reached for my bra on his head.

He opened the door as I yelled.

"Give me back my bra Joh..."

Our smiles soon faded as Cyn stared in shock at us. John half naked with a topless girl in her underwear on his back, with her bra on his head. I knew this was it. This is the moment I've been waiting for. This was the final straw. She was going to finally blow up in all of our faces. For months now she's been having to deal with my bullshit. But today, would be her last. And I was ready for it all. Cause now, John was finally all mine.

....