FLY TO SEOUL

Jimin pov:
Finally i am in Seoul!!! with that i kissed the land of seoul okay not really ,like in my mind i kissed the ground of seoul. Since my bestest and childhood friend KOOKIE moved to seoul  . It became my ultimate dream to come here too. Because of two reasons what i do~ Is what kookie do~ and what kookie do~ Is what i do. Second kookie always told me how great seoul is from Busan, not that Busan is any less its just that seoul rocks and make you chase your dream and all. But since i am the only child my parents never allowed me to leave on my own . Telling me that i was needed there( with them), WAIT A SEC i didn't gave my intro?

Hello Reader i am PARK JIMIN aka the mochi . Well i don't like the word but people usually call me that , there are more names like pretty, beautiful and flawless too, but i think even though i hate mochi does suits me, so yeah I am Mochi too. 

As i got milky white skin innocent cute face,with cute little nose and plump lips but I'll say i am more handsome than pretty but i never mind people calling me any of that because a compliment is a compliment. Well i think the reason i am like this is because My mom always wanted a girl and my dad wanted a boy . so i guess god said LET ME DO BOTH. So he took beauty mixed it with my manly side but accidentally he added innocence lot of lot of innocence. Thus Park Jimin was born. If you guys are curious let me tell you i am straight.
But My love life was never that great, Since i hit puberty my love luck became zero.

My last/only girlfriend dumped me saying i am so SWEET like what the hell. Is that even an excuse, cause i know i am devil Ahggg!! .
Well the past is in the past . I am in new city means new relationship.

Wait where is KOOKIE? i thought he'll pick me up at Airport . With that i sat on the near by bench waiting for him . While i was waiting i heard a soft beautiful scream . I turned my head to see the source of the scream . "NO!!!~~" .And that's when Cupid took his arrow out and hit me in the heart .

Like wow i saw an angel she was perfect cute , sweet and Charming as well

Like wow i saw an angel she was perfect cute , sweet and Charming as well . I think she was happy on something and was jumping up and down in excitement. I couldn't hear her but the way her hand were moving, i can tell she was telling something important. Her eyes were shinning and that toothy smile . HEY CUPID STOP HITTING ME.

"Ehem hello Earth to Jimin" kookie jolted me . I immediately stood up and hug him .

"i been cal---"i cut his words and said.

"Dude i just saw the love of my life" .

" ew man i was just away for 6 month and you already started liking me " he nagged while laughing .

"Haha i was talking about ...... " i turned to point at the girl but she was gone .

" who?? i see nothing. " kookie replied looking at the same direction i was looking .

" well never mind . I AM FINALLY IN SEOUL DUDE . I am so excited " i said happily.

" dude i did tell you that living here is not easy ? Didn't i?" he said more like a question. Yeah he did said something about difficulty and things not being easy. Well i dont remember any of that because i know i can handle little stress like that . I am FREE from all the useless responsibilities, and that's what matters the most.