Hard To Face Reality

The video above is made by one of a talented YouTuber .. please enjoy it without criticizing it . Thank you . Its a beautifully made Fmv so enjoy it . If you got problem than please tell me first I'll remove it .thank you

Lastly all videos and pictures belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERs.

************************************
Taehyung pov:
After lying jungkook down on the bed . I looked at his sweet innocent bunny face . I started wondering why i did that . The jungkook whom i thought have became my world why did i cheated on him. WHY. I do remember his sweet touches

and every thing . I remember our first meeting .

Flashback:
" Jhope let's grab something to eat. I am thinking about a cafeteria date " i wiggled my eyes at jhope .

" Stop calling me that in public Tae. You how we are strictly forbidden to use those names." Jhope said folding his arms.

" So we are eating or not??" I deadpan .

" Let's go" with that we went straight to the cafeteria.

"I wouldn't say that if i were you". After ten mint while I was enjoying my perfect Burger i heard someone growl. But you know I don't give a damn. So i didn't even bothered looking. Me and jhope continued our meal.

"What are you going to do hit me with your soft punches . I'll call him a bit-" Kai couldn't complete that because I don't know. I told you I wasn't looking but then a sound of something hitting the ground catch my attention. Kai was on the ground. Okay Now I looked at the other guy big Bambi eyes , sharp high bridge nose and bunny teeth he is so damn cute . Why I haven't notice him before. May be he is new here . Well he is mine now . " Finish your food for god sake. Stop looking at the new kid " hope said.

" I wasn't looking " I said smirking thinking my sweet bunny covered with tattoos. I love guys who are covered with tattoos.

"I told you not*smack* to say that" he shouted. He brought me back in this world. Okay so make it my wild bunny.

He than grabbed Kai's hand which was holding a phone and twisted it to the point that the phone fell from his hand.

" Yeah you're not looking at all . You're drooling Tae" hope said . I wiped my lips and started eating my burger. " It's because of the burge-" but before I could finish my words he was sitting on my lap. The place where he belongs.

"Bunny not that i am complaining . But mind telling me why you're on my lap" he quickly got up and mumbled a sorry . Kai ran up to him he tried to kick him again but my wild bunny beat him with a upper kick on his jaw and bam he was on the floor knocked out . But before he could leave . I pulled him back on my lap.

"Mind telling me why i am here again and i am complaining" he glare at him .

"I like you" he said plainly . I have felt a spark in him .

"What we just met " so what love only takes a sec to happen right?.

"Its love at first sight then " I said

"Yeah right dream on idiot" with that he got up from my lap and went out the cafeteria.

After that I followed him around like crazy . I knew he was my Mr right . And finally that day come when he accepted my feelings.