FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 2

"i am coming" what happened next well you know the drill.

I entered his house he was so scared that he drank a whole bottle of his dad's cheap wine .  He was sitting on the kitchen floor legs spread giggling like crazy i knew one thing for sure i love this guy so much and I didn't realize how i got close to him and kneeled before him .

"Hey Mochi?"

*Giggle* " where were you *hiccup* i was*hiccup* so afraid *hiccup*.

"I am so sorry i was busy with something "

"*hiccup* You were *hiccup* with your girlfriend *hiccup*?"

"Yes Mochi but i am here now lets get you to your room okay"

"I hate your*hiccup* girlfriend"

"Well you don't need to worry now. " I mumbled softly. " But why do you hate her?"

"She said she have ways*hiccup* to get you aw*hiccup* away from me."

"Nah no one can separate us Mochi now come lets go to your room" with that i picked him up bridal style.

"Promise?" With that he buried his face in my chest. While i was holding him tightly . I place him on his bed and went to his closet and took his PJs out . He can't sleep in those alcoholic smelled clothes. I took his pant off and i straddle him pulling him up and holding him tightly to remove his shirt. He was now in his boxers.

I gazed on his beautiful face his eyes to his nose to his lips to his torso looking down his abs to manhood and legs . I gulped hard. ' is it okay too touch him a little'  i thought to my self. I bit my lip and place my hands on each side of Jimin's face . I closed my eyes and went closer , closer ,closer until i touched something really soft and velvety . I know what is this HIS LIPS. I slowly started moving my lips while pushing him down to the point his head was now resting on the pillow . At first he didn't return my kiss so i kissed him harder with more passion . I don't know what came into me . Because like that i took his first kiss without his concern. I then moved away only to see his swollen lips . I attacked his neck next sucking and biting his soft milky skin. Then he moaned wow what beautiful sound.

"Ah ah it hurts" he mumbled in his sleep. But i didn't stop assaulting his neck.  But than.

"Kookie it's hurt make is stop please" he mumbled again and my eyes gone wide . What the hell i was even thinking about i can't do that to him. I look at his neck . Red marks were showing proudly . 'What the heck' what have i done . I scratched his neck with my nails making it look like some sort of allergy. I quickly put clothes on him and went straight to my house .

I knew right than that i needed to get separate from him or else i don't know what I'll do to him . Next morning i asked my mom that i wanted to study in Seoul. Which she happily accepted. And thanks god my plan worked and Jimin thought due to alcohol he had allergy around his neck. And within two day i FLY TO SEOUL. Jimin cried alot when i was leaving but it was best for him. I loved him but he was becoming my obsession. I didn't want do that and harm him .

In Seoul:
First day of college was tough. I wear a yellow shirt with blue jeans. I tried to be innocent which i was not . And as expected i was bullied by some kids . This continued for a week but as i wanted to change my bad boy image so its okay plus this college already had a bad boy a.k.a Taehyung . He was covered with tattoos and was rude to everyone. Doesn't attend classes much and always had a friend name hobie with him. Because of his tattoos he got my attention. But i never saw him bullied any one.

Well it's been 3week in this college i was sitting in the cafeteria when a notification popped up  on my phone screen.

*1 new message*