I AM NOT ME

Another update as promised ..
**************
Taehyung POV:
Me, Jimin and Jhope reached the ice cream shop . The moment Jimin entered the shop he jumped up and down. Telling me how he finds this pink shop so cute and fantastic.

" I didn't know a place like this exist near the University" Jimin bounced while speaking

"I didn't know either." i said looking at Jhope who guided the way . Honestly speaking this shop is disgusting like the pink color and all this sweet smell is making me dizzy . This is the reason why i hate sweet stuff but for some reason i wanted to do this for Jimin. Ah damnit these day i feel like i am not me.

" Let's order" Jimin said.

" JIMIN!!" I stopped him when he was about to push me with him to the place where all the disgusting flavor were on display."Why don't you go and order, whatever you like for us too and i am going to sit with Hobie over there." I pointed at the table far in the corner . Jimin nodded and was about to leave so i hold his arm to stop him again.

" Baby use this?" I gave him my black card and he laughed

" I am not that Naive , you want to make a joke out me , that's why you're giving me a fake card haha but the jokes on you." he took the card from my hand and throw it away Smiling.

" JIMIN IT'S A BLACK CARD" hobie said eyes wide open. Picking up the card from the floor.

" I know what color it was. I am not colour blind you know " with that he went towards the counter leaving me clinging to my belly while trying to hold my laughters . I love him ? WAIT WHAT DID I JUST Thought.

" What Happened, your eyes look like they about to fall off if you popped them more ,is it because of the card?" jhope said and I turned to him shaking my head.

" No let's just sit." I said sitting.

" Taehyung you're changing not that i am complaining but you're changing"

" Why do you think that ?" I Scoffed.

" First take a  look where you are sitting, you hated the smell of ice cream since you were a child but now because of that Mochi over there you are sitting here in an actual ice cream shop." jhope deadpanned.