Where is Jimin!?! 2 ( The Semi-finale)

" All the picture belongs to their rightful Owner and also this is no proof read so sorry for the mistake.)
*******************
Third pov:
"Did they agreed to meet us ?" RM asked while walking into the headquarters.

" Of course they had too , i have set the meeting at 4 pm this afternoon" Suga replied without looking up from his tablet.

" Hmm Okay , Suga i want you to search, why this Lee guys hacked our account for and also we still don't know whether they have Jimin or not , so hack them back and see if we can get any clue" RM entered the meeting hall, Where Jin and Jhope was already waiting for him.

" Don't worry , i already did. This is call which was done by Lee's phone , it pretty much confirms that he have Jimin. " Suga finally looked up from his tablet.

" A call ?? " Jin asked after hearing Suga.

" Yes, he called his pawns and told them to hide , as The cobra gang is looking for them. How does he knows that we are looking for his pawns-"

" Because he has Jimin and he knows what we are looking for" Jhope replied instead.

" Bingo!!" Suga snapped his fingers.

" So what's the plan , Wait Jin give me status about Taehyung first?" RM quickly asked , when he remembered about Taehyung.

" Well , as per your orders, i already gave him the same sleeping drug as Kook. So right now he is sleeping in his room, i also put security outside his room and told them not to let him leave at any cost." Jin was not happy about this but he knows that RM doesn't want Taehyung to get hurt or it's the opposite he is scared what V might do to Lee because controlling Taehyung is easy but taming V is impossible even for them.

V is brutal , he kills without thinking, sometimes even Jin feels bad for the dead bodies which are killed by V but because of Jimin, it's been a year since they have seen V. Taehyung is much more patient and mature now but still his Jimin is in danger , so anything can happen.

All the past accident , Kang is still not found and now this. They don't even know if Jimin is alive or not. They worried. It's not like they can't take Lee Jong suk down , it's just even mafia have some protocol and if they broke it before Lee. Taehyung will be in danger as he is the heir. So keeping Taehyung out is better option for now.

" I know how you feel but you know i am doing this for Taehyung and Jimin. And i promise i will bring Jimin back by hook or by crook." RM promised.

" But what if he is dead already. " Jhope said the words , everyone was ignoring.

" Let's just hope is not , Well i have hacked their cameras and security. I also have two plans , we'll go with plan A and if it fail than plan B. " Suga put his Tablet on the table and a screen projected on the white wall in front of it.

" So plan A is-"
***********************
YG CO. Headquarter:

" Sukie i still think it's a bad idea to invite them here " woo bin said looking at half conscious Jimin.

" What are you so scared of , the Cobra's are bond with a treaty and if they'll break it by attacking me they are doomed. " Jong suk replied while injecting a injection in Jimin's vein , who hiss a little.

" That's until they don't have any evidence. What are you doing with him?" Woo bin was confused , Lee was never like this but since the day his father had returned and told him a story of his Past , Jong Suk was out of his mind , it's like he is hypnotized.

" First answer, Jimin is not a member of Cobra , so harming him doesn't effect the treaty , plus we have proof that he had my father's phone and the next day he got disappeared.and second this is a medicine that will make this guy speak the truth. " He than patted Jimin's cheeks.