Answer To All MISERIES

( Okay Firstly let me share something with you all , i always reread my chapter once before publishing and i publish it after being satisfy that it's perfect but every time i re read my previous published chapters i find lots of mistake in them. So i am really sorry for that and THANK YOU for ignoring my stupid mistakes Love you all 💜 ❤️.  All the pictures belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS. Please enjoy)
******************
Author Pov:
It's been almost two days since Jhope found out about his disease , since Jimin faced the truth, that Taehyung will never choose him over Jungkook and since Jungkook realized that no matter who he is with, he'll never let Jimin go on his own separate ways.

Jimin was staying in Jungkook's room as Jungkook needs someone with him and for once jungkook was grateful to have this memory lost problem. Because it was the only reason why Jimin was taking care of him but as for Jimin he is doing all this because Jungkook is his bestie and a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Although Jungkook had so many suspicions these days , his mind was like a tornado of questions like , why he was shot? Who shot him? Why police wasn't involved? Where is his shooter now? is he save ? And will he be attacked again?? But he knew no one knows the answer except him . He tried so hard to think about the past one year, but all he sees is a blur image of a man sitting in front of him, who is laughing wickedly while mumbling something to him , that jungkook could never heard, no matter how much he tries.

 He tried so hard to think about the past one year, but all he sees is a blur image of a man sitting in front of him, who is laughing wickedly while mumbling something to him , that jungkook could never heard, no matter how much he tries

( Just pretend that's not RM infront of him , it's someone else)

The aura of that man looks dangerous, Jungkook can see the man , showing him a picture and a gun but all of this is so blurred. He tries again but his head hurt like , it's going to explore. He tries hard to remember but NOTHING is all he gets.

It's 3 in the morning , when Jungkook suddenly wakes up, as all the questions describe before are roaming in his mind are hurting so bad , he need the answers and he needs them right now ,with all these wandering thoughts in his mind

It's 3 in the morning , when Jungkook suddenly wakes up, as all the questions describe before are roaming in his mind are hurting so bad , he need the answers and he needs them right now ,with all these wandering thoughts in his mind. He gets up from his bed and walks near the window , to see the outer world beauty to relax himself a little but outside is as dark as his own mind right now, but he is not disappointed at all, Because the moment he turns towards his bed, his eyes land on a most beautiful creature that God had ever made, peacefully sleeping on his bed inside his blanket.