Mikrokosmos

( It's a small chapter but it all your fault , you guys made me so guilty that i had post it sooner. To explain few things. Please read. Pics belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS)
***************
Jimin Pov:
"Dad please go home as fast as you can I am not feeling good". I silently cry while looking out through the window. I really want someone to console me like i once did with Taehyung. Oh how i wish more than anything to have him here. Wait i am again thinking about him .

It's like kookie and Taehyung both are the only thing that's on my mind for these passed three days. " We're Home , you go up and rest. I'll take out the things from the truck " my dad said and i nodded while wiping my tears.

I knocked on the door and my mom opened it. " Hey honey , again you're crying" i hugged her while sniffling. " Hey don't cry , we have a guest. Come meet him.".

" A guest ? Who?" I said breaking the hug. " Come see for yourself , i hope you'll like meeting him. He said he is a friend of yours ". Friend? I quickly went inside in the living room and there i saw a guy standing in the living room, looking at my and Kookie's pictures although he is wearing a mask and i can only see his side, but even by the side profile i knew who it was. This guy is the one i missed the most after kookie. 

" Taehyung" i whispered

" Taehyung" i whispered. But as if he heard my voice loud and care , he suddenly turned " mochii!!!!" He quickly engulfed me in his embrace and started kissing my face all over except the lips. I blinked confusion.

" Em i think you guys need privacy. " my mom said and was about to leave.

" It's not like that mom-"

" It's exactly like that , thanks Auntie" he winked at my mom while still holding me in his grip and she left saying it's okay. Wow my mom is really something.

" Why are you here?" I said being serious now and pushed him away from me. He finally let go of me.

" So JUNGKOOK HUH!" omg no please don't say anything about him. Please.

" What about him? " I said looking straight in his eyes. " I mean jungkook was the friend you had crush on right?" he said pointing towards the picture of me and Kookie that were hanging in the living room and hallway. Before i could answer he continued again " don't lie and say no you have other friends too because your mom already told me the stories about you and Jungkook and how you used to hang around him only" He went and sit on the couch. " Your mom is nice and talkative. For the pass 1 hour , she just talked about you and Kookie--".

" Yes Kookie was my crush so what. Now get out! " i was about to leave but i stumbled on my own feet and fell on the floor hitting my bum. " Ouch!".

" Well Mochi tough guy image doesn't suit you" he said getting up from the couch and picked me bridal style in his arms. " Put me down!" I snapped and wiggled.

" Jimin calm down , fine let's change the topic okay " i nodded and asked.

" Why are you here ?" I asked again. While he sat on couch again now having me on his lap. He was holding my waist but i couldn't care less.