BROKEN

First of all thank you for all of your wishes ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Thank for the support and love. You guys are great as always. Here is a long waited update so please enjoy and vote.

All pictures belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS and sorry for the mistake in this chapter. ENJOY.
*****************
Jhope pov: ( After Namjin's wedding)

Finally RM made Jin his, I wish to have that claim too, i also want a 'this is it' moment like this but i am afraid of having someone this close to me, I don't know i feel weird.

" The handsome Hoseok ? Am i right" one of my far relative said while looking at me and bring me out of my trance. " Indeed you're right" i replied back looking at her.

I was busy talking to some more relatives and friends after the wedding. when suga came to me and Ask me to follow him to the backyard. Which i gladly did because since morning they were doing something special in the backyard for RM and J and my job was to not let Namjin go near the backyard because of that even i was unable to see what they did.

I was shook would be an understatement the backyard looked amazing . It wasn't much but what ever was there , was completely worth it. It was just the way i would like my date would be. Simple and perfect.

" So what do you want to talk about " i asked after taking a Moment to admire my friends hard-work when we entered the backyard

" Um i-i-i- " why the hell he is stuttering like that. " Are you Okay ?" I asked rubbing his back , he looks like he is choking.

" I am f-fine. " He said after a few seconds but i am not , i feel tired again . My whole body feels weak like always.

These past few weeks i feel really strange , i feel dizzy often and get tired easily. Sometimes i feel that my body is on fire. I even went to a doctor but he said i was completely fine , it's just stress that i am having but i am not stress at all.

" Suga is there really something you want to say. Or are you just Horny ?" I actually mocked him Because it's been 10 minutes and he is just choking on his words.

" No i am not or maybe i am, as you look super hot but that's not the case, can we sit firs please!" he finally managed to say this properly. " This is someone else's surprise , how can i just go and sit there. It's owner should sit first on those chairs WAIT What ? " He looked at me confused even i was confused about what i am saying but i shut my mouth and sat on the chair.

" Thisisforyou" suga said something really fast that my human ears were unable to follow. " Is there Something wrong with you Suga. Why you're talking so strangely today. Talk slow and steady or don't talk at all. " i snapped.

" This. Is. For .You" he finally said each word loud and clear. " For me?" I pointed at my self as i never imagined Suga to be this romantic. He never once bought me a gift. So yeah i was shook.