Getting Close

Please guys let me know how is the story going so far. Please comment and tell me any suggestions and tips you want to give me . Well here is the next part hope you enjoy.
***********************************
Jimin pov :
Last night i couldn't sleep . I was so excited to attend college today and starting my new life . I am no longer a baby who do every thing his parents used to tell him . I am a new person now. I can have relationships, in which i am so bad at, so far no luck and I'll  also get new opportunities . Wow i am talking like a smart hot nerd. I opened my eyes. Which were now  tried because they were forcefully closed all night. I blindly searched for my phone and found it under my pillow successfully,I press the button and *bam* the brightness hit my eyes make me feel like a Dracula who had been hit by the sunshine.

 I blindly searched for my phone and found it under my pillow successfully,I press the button and *bam* the brightness hit my eyes make me feel like a Dracula who had been hit by the sunshine

I look at the time its 6:30 Am. And my class starts at 9Am so i still have plenty of time . Ugh what should i do till then because sleeping is not an option. I sit up on my bed after putting the phone back under my pillow as its a habit of mine. I rubbed my eyes a little and then saw my new/first roommate sleeping calmly on his bed. He looks so cool with all that tattoos and that sharp jaw line and those sweet lips .Hey WAIT dont get me wrong i am straight it just i like appreciating beauty .

Well talking about coolness . I have seen in the movies that popular and cool kids are usually from sports and likes to take jog, early in the morning while wearing a overly loose outfit aka the tracksuit . I think i should do that too . I know I'll also became the cool guy, if i get in the basketball team and jog in the morning .

With that i quickly went to washroom for quick shower Because i am going to take one more after my jogging and then i put on my tracksuit.

( Ignore my sweet baby Namjoon and imagine jimin have black hair.)

"I look good " i said to my self while looking in the mirror. With that i left the room and went straight to Kookie's room.

***********************************
"Dad please ?"

"No V no means NO" RM said while drinking his coffee .