Do or Die

⚠️long chapter ahead but give it a try . I really worked hard on this one. I really hope you enjoy this one .. thanks for all the vote and joyful comment ⚠️...

Flashback is still on:
After every one was gone. Me and jhope was still in the underground resting room .i was looking at the blueprint that one of our man submitted.

"So there is only one way to get in this building that is through the parking area right?" I asked Jhope

"Yeah that's what it seems like to me too. V but the parking entrance is guarded with special reinforcement. So technically there is no way in .." jhope said observing the blueprint with me .. "Do you still have the photographs of So jong suk and his right hand which were shown in the meeting earlier . What was his name again?" i ask Jhope being all serious.

"V why are you being all serious . I still remember that RM and J didn't agree on sending you there" Jhope gave me an ' i am so telling them. If you do anything' look.

" Look Jhope put your self in my shoes . This 'So' guy killed my whole family. One day before i was celebrating my 14 birthday with my parents and the next day i was an Orphan . And you know how unfortunate i was . I wasn't even able to attend their funeral because i was in coma. I wasn't even able to see their faces for the last time. So i am not backing up on this .. If this guy get aways from us . We will again lose all the hope to find 'So' . So tell me are you with me or i am going alone." i said extending my hand out .

" This is emotional blackmailing." Jhope said but took my hand and pulled me in a hug. " Works every time" i mumbled.

"What?."

" Nothing."

"Well what's the plan BTW".

"Do you still have the photos and details file.  ?? " I ask again .

" Yes i do . Wait let me bring it . Its in the meeting room . " With that jhope left the room ..

" Here'" he said giving me the file after 2 mint . I took the file and opened it and started looking at it again. They- i mean RM purposely didn't gave me this file . Because they didn't wanted me to see any of my enemies faces or to create fuss about this . I ask RM to give me one but he said No and purposely they hide the content. while looking in it. And discussed every thing in code language.

(Please imagine them wearing proper suit .. like they are in a complete formal attire . P.S ignore the milk glass )

S ignore the milk glass )