CUTE THAN I THOUGHT

Hello guys i am almost reaching 100 likes on this well i know this is too early to say this but those who read this book . THANK YOU SO MUCH 💕 STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY.

===============================
"Because" Kookie said while looking at me.

Jimin pov:
Kookie opened his mouth to say something but at the same moment the bell rang and he looked at me .

"Sorry Jiminie next time . Got to go to my next class early today." he said pointing at the bell which was still ringing.

"Just say you don't want to tell me anything" i said Crossing my arms

"That's what i am trying to do for the past 30 mint. Well i really have to go now." He said and was about to leave.

"This is not over" i shouted behind him. Which made him turn.

"Which class you have next?" He said looking at me .

"Wait I don't remember. Let me check?" I quickly look at the schedule.

"hurry up idiot" he said .

"Excuse me-" "fight later. Check first" he said pinching my cheek. Which were puff because of him.

"Its English" i said after checking the schedule again.

"I knew it . Your next class is going to be with that As-- i mean with the second hole" he said Annoying.

"Second hole what does that even mean-- oh nevermind but who is this second hole" i tried so hard not to laugh while saying those word the Author is giving hard time to JK.

"Kim second hole Taehyung" he said and there i busted with laughter . "Stop it I can't handle this haha" i was laughing hard when Kookie pulled me towards him. My face just inches away from him .

"W-wh--" i tried to speak but his face so close it's so intimidating . I was shock too like we are close but not this close. "T-too c-c-close" i finally said some words.

"Promise me you won't go any where near that Kim Taehyung or even Hobie--" "but Hobie is my roommate how can i stay awa---" i tried to argue.

"No if i say no than it mean no,okay"
He said now being more serious.

"Okay okay now leave me . Or you'll fall in love with me. Like who can resist an angel like me." I wiggle my brows while he looked at me being all confused and that's when notice the weirdness of what i was stating. He slightly push me away and immediately turned on his heels , while slightly yelling"your English class is on first floor room 14 okay" with that he left.

What just happened, why Jungkook looked red , well whatever. I picked my books and went out for my next class which was without Kookie.

                       ***************

Taehyung pov:
"I hate my first class and grandpa HYUNG  always make me take that stupid Math's class"

"Which class do you even like.? " Hobie shook his head.

"None" with that i entered the next class which was English and was empty we still have time for class to start. I have to came early because of that grumpy grandpa. But then there i saw my Candy . Sitting by the window looking out with such curiosity. What is he even looking at, while looking like a whole meal himself . I want to have a bite. " From now on English is my favorite class" i said ,as i lick my lower lip.

"What-- oh i see why "finally jhope saw him too.

"I am going to sit with him."

"Like i didn't knew that" jhope scoffed.