A SECRET FOR A SECRET

Second update just like i promised . I am a good Author ain't i? 🤣🤣. Well any way i am again going to tell you how much your lovely , funny comments meant to me . I love reading them . So those who comments and votes thank you very much 😍😍😍😍😍 and those who don't please try doing it . I don't bite i promise.

Let's start the story.
******************************
Taehyung Pov:
First let me tell you where were I for the past two days ?Me and Jhope went to Spain so that i can alert my sources there About him being in spain so that they'll try searching harder. That bastard will surely be killed by me one day . But even after spending almost two days there i didn't got any clue of him. May be that Woo Bin guy was lying. But i already have a plan ready. Than on the second day Mom told me to come back for an important party held by him . So i had to come back cause I can't tell him why i went there alone.

So here i am getting ready for the party. This party is normal too like only our most trusted friends and business partners are here. I also heard from mom that Jimin will be here too and bonus he is going to stay with us for two day . Actually Mom loved the idea of Ideal normal family when Jimin and Kookie was here. After looking at my reflection for the last time in the mirror . I went out towards Mom's room to ask him . If i look Okay or not as the business partners are going to see me for the first time and i want to look hella Good . When i reach near the room i saw jhope coming out from the room.

" Ah i was coming to get you. J is calling you." he said smiling. I nodded and we both headed towards Mom's room .Sounds of laughter were coming out. I smiled too without realizing just by hearing them laugh. Jhope opened the door and i went in only to found my Angel looking super hot but wait what's with the horn thingy . I went near him and spanked his Beautiful piece of art JIBOOTY. While whispering.

" Looking for me Love". He turned quickly but stumble a little before he could fall i caught him in my arms. He was in mid air his back resting on my left arm his one hand was on my chest other was on my shoulder while my other hand grabbed his waist . Staring in to each others eyes.

" WOAH YOU LOOK HOT TAE" was all he said while looking straight in my eyes . He really is so beautiful again a spark or sting hit me in the heart the feeling of something good engulf me.

"Ehem ehem" Mom cleared his throat. And i made jimin stand on his feet straight.

" How i am looking mom? " i said ignoring Jimin and turning towards my mom. Whatever i am feeling is bad for me. But will I stay away from Jimin. nah never.

" My son looks handsome and breath taking like his Mom" Mom winked and i shake my head in embarrassment.

" Tae listen to this ? " Suga said and then called Jimin .

" Hey Park! tell Taehyung in what condition you're in. May be he'll be able to help you ?" Suga said and I looked at jimin . For what he need my help for.

" It can't be help its a bet and i have to fulfil it " jimin said whining. While fidgeting with his blue coat.

" What's a bet?" I asked and Mom , hobie and suga just pressed there lips to prevent something from coming out it was like they are about to bust in laughter.

" Staying Horny all day long. Stupid bet. I shouldn't ha--- " Jimin said pouting. I ignored his remaining words and quickly replied.

" Staying Horny-----💡----WAIT A SEC..... ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU ARE FEELING THAT RIGHT NOW ???" I was calm at first as my brain couldn't access that word coming out of my angels mouth but than it hit me like a lighting.

Jimin nodded cutely and i took his hand in my hand and pulled him in a hug " I'll help you baby" .

" Can you ? But how ? I really don't want to feel embarrass infront of your guests. So please help me Tae." he said while trying to push me a little which was of mo use . But wait why the other 3 said man are laughing again with their lips pressed and eyes getting all watery because of that.