Can't Take It Anymore (17+)

( No proof reading , so sorry about the mistake and All the picture belongs to their rightful Owners. This chapter have some cussing so sorry about that too in advance. )
********************""
Third Pov :
"Ahhhhh i can't take it anymore , i want the Jibooty and i want it right now!!" Taehyung screamed inside his room half naked, pulling his long hair .

 )********************""Third Pov : "Ahhhhh i can't take it anymore , i want the Jibooty and i want it right now!!" Taehyung screamed inside his room half naked, pulling his long hair

But making sure, his voice was not loud enough. He was about to do his morning routine but his eyes was blessed by something else- i mean he just saw Jimin in the bathroom fully naked, he might have forgotten to lock the door making sure to make Taehyung suffer Hard😏. Taehyung closed the door before Jimin could notice and is now ranting in his Room.

He used to be a guy who used to have Se* almost every day, but since he met Jimin, he just couldn't do it with anyone else but it wasn't hard to control himself before but since Jimin is his now, he wants to claim him as soon as possible, he is a little tired of waiting for the right time.

Like C'mon it's been almost Two years since Jimin become his boyfriend but other than some Naughty stuff he haven't done anything yet. Maybe it's also because in past Jimin was usually busy with his own business.

Jimin is still as pure as possible. Even the profession he chose is pure, He after studying so hard became a florist but the best part is, he did everything on his own without a single penny from Taehyung and Taehyung appreciate his norms.

And didn't help him in any way or may be he might have heir a group of people to buy lots of flowers from Jimin's shop everyday but that's a different story.

Now back to real story so Taehyung
is frustrated and his Jr was giving him a very Hard time as well, as it will wake up just by seeing Jimin's puffy sleepy cheeks.

" I have to do something , I love Jimin so much but i am a human too , i have needs-"

" What needs?" A soft voice interrupted Taehyung while drying his hair with towel and the moment Taehyung saw him , he wish he haven't.

Jimin was not wearing any shirt his abs were on full display while the wet drops of water were slowly dripping down on his body , touching places that even Taehyung can't touch

Jimin was not wearing any shirt his abs were on full display while the wet drops of water were slowly dripping down on his body , touching places that even Taehyung can't touch. He was lost in his devilish thoughts about how good Jimin will look under him, how soft will he moan with that voice , how he will take the pain.He wanted to grab Jimin and take him then and there.