Roses Are Red

There are three types of readers on wattpad.

1) who reads, comments and then vote.

2) who votes , read and comments.

3) who reads, comments and doesn't vote.

Which type are you ? I am No 2 ..
P.S i love your comments.
*******************
After Jungkook whine about his Clothes . Him and Jimin said their good byes to Yoongi and Hobie.

"Wait" Tae said from behind. " I'll drop you and THAT THING to your dorm as you told us you didn't have your car" Tae said before taking the Key and wear his leather brown jacket .

" Did you just called me That thing but WHY" jimin whined sweetly .

" No baby i was talking about THAT THING over there" Tae pointed at Jungkook who was now standing near the main door and was about to leave.

" Oh Okay . Bye Mr Namjoon and Mr Jin" Jimin suddenly address the newly made couple by saying his goodbyes.

"Call us Hyung we'll like that and you guys are Leaving already but why its only-" Jin looked at the clock which was striking 7:50 A.m. " 7:50 am" .

" We have Classes starting at 10:00Am" jungkook said who was now again in the living room to take Jimin with him . As he was taking so much time in saying his goodbyes .

" Ohoo !! Look at the first official couple of this house guys " Tae said upon seeing that RM had his hand on Jin's lower back for the first time ." Let's give them a room guys". Tae shouted happily.

" Why ... Don't they already have a room? " Jimin asked purely. " Jimin that's their private matter let's go " jungkook pulled jimin by the hand and the petite boy go along with him .

" I am leaving too . Mom And dad. I have to drop them to the dorm" Tae said but then stopped and turned to face Jin and Namjoon again . " The house will be Empty you know." He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

" We are here too" Hobie said Crossing his arms.

" Not for long . As i am really sleepy and my room becomes sound proof when you're in it " Yoongi said while pinching Hobie's nose cutely.

"I am so confused" Jimin said and looked at every one for an answer but to his luck No one said a word.

Jin was a blushing mess while Namjoon was trying to hide his smile by pressing his lips in straight line but his dimples blowed his cover.

" Please stay for 1 more hour. The whole family is together in a normal way today so i don't want to let this moment go to waste" well Jin was right they do get together most of the time but it only when they have a meeting, Mission or emergency. So today Jin really felt like a normal house husband. " Tae i am really feeling like i am a true mom and your dad , you and your little brother plus my father in law all are at home for weekend family time." Jin looked at every one with such warm eyes that no body refused at first but than.

" Well Mom you do know that your second son is banging your father in law." Tae said shrugging while pointing at Hobie who turned in to a tomato.While sitting on the sofa Yoongi who have his head comfortably placed on Hobie's shoulder sleeping soundly or may be acting like he is asleep.

"Tae-" jin tried to talk but was beaten by jungkook.

" Ewww i don't even want my brain to process or think about what this second hole just said. We are leaving. Tae you can stay and have time with your family okay " kookie said again pulling the small boy with him.