ACCEPTANCE

( ignore the mistakes please. All the gif and pictures belong to their rightful owner. Please enjoy)
************
Y/N POV:
" I think more of us should do the jump, flip and turn move." i said to my fellow cheer girls. We are in our practice room. As our University's basketball tournament is about to start from next mouth, and i want all of my girls to do their best. As a leader only i do the Jump, flip and turn move but now i want others to try that too.

 As a leader only i do the Jump, flip and turn move but now i want others to try that too

( This is what you're talking about)

" I don't think so Y/N , you're the only one who has been doing it since start and you are expert in it, plus you can do it without any fear of falling but for us it's not that easy. There is no way, others can do it." one of my friend and roommate Rose said slowly

" Listen , how do you know this , if you're not even trying. Try first then I'll decide. DON'T MAKE EXCUSES" i am really pissed these days , even i don't know why , may be it's the stress or something else. I just don't know.

"Y/N are you okay?? " rose almost whispered in my ear. " Yes i am fine , Now go back to practice.. " i said loudly to get others attention too.

Time skip:
Rose pov:
Soon all of our girls were on the floor aching and squirming in pain. I feel pity for them but i don't know why Y/N is so pissed these days. The practice was tough before too but not like this.

" Help Rose , i don't want to go home on a wheel chair." one of my teammate whispered. " Okay let me try something " i said patting her shoulder. I went near Y/N who was telling one of the girl how to stay balance while she'll jump.

" Y/N, can i have a moment ?" I said and she turned her attention on me. " Yeah what is it , we still have one more Hour of practice before break , so don't even think about asking for rest." she growled , what the hell is wrong with her. " No i just wanted to ask you that have you seen this new BL drama called TharnType the series??" Usually whenever she heard of a new BL drama , Her fujoshi mode turns on. She gets softer and let us finish practice a little earlier than usual, so that she can watch the drama as soon as possible.

" No i haven't , Now go practice with others.." my jaw dropped in shock. " Wait who are you and what have you done to my Y/N??" I said being a little Extra.

" Rose please go , i am not in a good mood. " she replied plainly. " I know that but the question is , what happened and why you're not telling me anything ? " I said hugging her , she likes hugs when she is sad or stressed.

" I don't even- HEY YOU!! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU ,NO REST" she literally screamed in my ear , at the girl behind me who was in a liberty pose for the past 2 hours and was now on the floor laying straight. Y/N ignored my words and went towards her.

" She is going to kill us at this rate." another girl mumbled to me. " What did you say KAI and SUHO are dating?" I lied loudly so that y/n can hear me and she did. She craned her head at my direction. BINGO she is finally interested ,that's what i thought but reality hit me like a truck.