YOU'RE MY SOPE

Surprise second update hehe
All the pictures/artwork  belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
***********************
Jhope pov:
We did the funeral without Taehyung cause he was in coma. Jin was the one who was always beside him , Namjoon and me. The one month when Taehyung was in coma. Jin became a part of us. He left his family for Namjoon and started living with us. So that he can keep an eye on Taehyung every time. While me and Namjoon was busy handling the Cobra gang and Bighit company.He was the one by Taehyung side. He was the one beside Taehyung. We all were changed Namjoon became RM . I became Jhope and Mr Nim became our mentor telling us every thing about Cobra and Bighit.

Finally after a month the moment came when Tae woke up but he was already V. He was not the Taehyung we knew. He had the same aura as his dad. The moment he heard the complete story.He started Killing everyone who knew a bit about Kang. He had gone crazy . We didn't know what to do with him. A 14 year old killing people brutally. But than a miracle happened. Jin finally get the courage to talk to him one day and he actually listened i don't know what they talked about in that locked room all i know was that how we heard him bawling for the first time. He slept peacefully that night. After that he was a bit calmed. I was so thankful to Jin for this that i forgive him for taking RM away from me . I think he listened to Jin because he used to talk to him when he was in coma . I guess that's why his voice had a great effort on him . Taehyung listened and RM thought it would be best if Jin keep on taking care of Taehyung . Which he gladly accepted and finally Jin became J. I left the house i just couldn't stay in that place. The memories that were ones my power were now haunting me. Mrs Kim and my dad always haunted me at night in my sleep so i had to moved out but i did go much far as i know i have to protect Tae too.

After 6 months RM decided that  Taehyung is going to have a normal childhood just like Mrs Kim had given him. Because right now he was always protected by me and at night it RM we kept him hostage in his own house but what can we do his life was still at risk . We still didn't know who was our friend and who was not. Tae strictly said he didn't want any security guard inside the house or even with him. So we had to do our best.  Even jin failed to convince him . But Jin doesn't gave up. He came up with a new idea. So that Taehyung can atleast have his own private room where he can feel his freedom.

And that's when we met Yoongi a.k.a suga. He was a rich orphan, He was Jin's most trusted friend and a 17 year old genius. He designed Taehyung's room. A high tech room i must say.

Flashback:
" Woah its super high-tech. So awesome " i said looking at Jin Hyung but Tae gave me a weird look.

" You call this Freedom Mo- i mean hyung" Taehyung whined. " It's like you have transferred me from a local cell to a proper jail. I hate this" jin sigh upon hearing Taehyung.

" Just bear with it for few days. Until i convince RM to gave you your deserved freedom" Taehyung nodded slowly knowing that RM surely listens to Jin.

" Okay fine but only for few months " Taehyung laid on the bed sighing.

" I want to meet this hacker plus software plus scientist plus whatever. If he is skilled we'll convince him to join our gang " i said being a little excited.

" RM already tried . He said he don't want to work with us. As he likes to work alone. Even i tried but he said no"  Jin shaked his head  but than loud snores echoed our ears. We both turned only to find Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

" Ah i haven't introduce him to you . Let get down he'll be here to collect his money any time. I'll introduce you two." jin whispered and we both slowly tip toed out of the room and than downstairs.

That's when i saw a pale white guy with soft face but deadliest eyes. Wearing all black.

 Wearing all black