EXPLANATION

To all those who didn't get the 'Kang' part in chapter 'Make it right ' this chapter is for you . To make it clear for you all .. So please read.
**********************
AUTHOR explanation:
So my previous chapters tells. How the Kim's are always searching for Kang who destroyed their family when they were young.

How V a.k.a Taehyung have told his mens to search for Kang a.k.a Soo Ji sub , Tae's men gave him small information about how they think he is not in korea but they were not confirmed.* Check chapter Extreme* in which he finds out that Kang have a son Soo Jong suk , who has changed his Sur name to 'Lee' just to disguise himself and is living in korea.

* Check chapter Extreme* in which he finds out that Kang have a son Soo Jong suk , who has changed his Sur name to 'Lee' just to disguise himself and is living in korea

Tae soon kidnaps Lee jong suk with the help of jhope and Suga's, ignoring the fact that Namjoon and Jin told him not to do anything reckless. * Check chapter Do or Die for details*

Taehyung's plan was that Kang will sure show up to protect his son but to Tae's dismay he was proven wrong. When Kang still didn't show up .But instead of Kang , Lee's friend/ right hand Kim Woobin attacks Tae's company without knowing that it's actually their headquarter. * Check chapter I AM GAY for details*.

W

W

oobin get caught too and tells Taehyung that Kang will never come to save Lee as he is a selfish Father to whom his life is more important than his son . He also confirms that Kang is not in Korea but he is in Spain the last time he talked to him . Tae with a plan let Lee and Woobin go. * Check chapter Lies goes on for details*

Tae after letting go of the two friends , went to Spain with Jhope to alert his man there , So that they can search harder for Kang but again being Unfortunate he couldn't find him there as well. So he tell his mans to inform him if they get any news about Kang . * Check chapter A SECRET FOR A SECRET for details.*

So Tae than comes back from Spain to attend his family special party ( the one in which RM propose Jin ) on friday . Time goes by and on Sunday around 3 am .

A person ( who cannot be disclose yet. So I'll call him Unknown Okay so don't get confuse now.) enters the living room to search for the bucket which had 5 phones in it which Jin took because he didn't wanted his family to spend their picnic using their cell phones.

So this person was searching for his phone , when one of the phone started ringing , he takes the call thinking it should be important as normally no one calls at a time like this.

( My plan was to give Woohoo details in next chapter but well here you go.)

It was a call from Woohoo Charles a guy that all the Cobra gang do not trust at all, Except for one member because of whom he is the in charge of Spain headquarter . He is the same person that Tae meet two day ago .

He told Unknown that he have found Kang , he wants him to come to a place where he'll prove his information

He told Unknown that he have found Kang , he wants him to come to a place where he'll prove his information. So unknown being a little reckless goes there alone despite how his guards told him that they'll company him .

So when Unknown gets to that place he realized that he made a mistake of coming here alone and also without telling anyone , so he thinks its better to go back but he was about to leave he was caught by some mens .

He realizes that Woohoo have betrayed them just like all the other members once told him but what could he do . He knew even if Kang kills him today, his family will for sure take brutal revenge on them .
* Check  chapter make it right for details*.

So there is a twist in that:
Kang Did Something to Unknown. Which even Unknown doesn't know. So stay tune for next chapters you'll know soon . A little suspense won't kill.
********************
Here! i have given you a small detailed explanation hope you all get it now because it took me 2 hour to think and write everything😭😭 .  Because i really don't want to leave my readers all confused.

Ain't i a good Author or not ? Hehe sorry for being Cocky.

Please vote and comments

I purple you all 💜💜💜