The Step ONE

( i know these chapters have many mistake but i really don't have time to reread. So please bare with it 💜💜. All the pictures belong to their rightful owners)
***************

Author pov:
" It was my poor Little heart- " Taehyung grabbed Suga's hand and took him out . He is not Okay Taehyung took his words back which he had said before.

Time skip:
It's been almost two days and Again he and Suga are sitting in a bar, of this shabby restaurant for drinks. Tae choose this shabby place because no one knows them here and Suga can easily rant about Jhope and how he loves him so much. In short he can do anything embarrassing here without effecting his Hacker image.

" What is LOVE , BABY DON'T HURT ME , NO MOREEEEE JHOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Suga for the past two hours is singing this line making Taehyung so pissed that , he literally wants to shove the glass deep in Suga's throat but he is holding himself , Why because he doesn't want his Grandpa to die young. Taehyung is so thankful that the bar is almost empty because its a working day plus it's afternoon.

But the disadvantage is that the owner of the bar can see , clearly from where the howlings are coming from. ( Please don't be mad at me for this). If Tae and suga didn't brought the whole pack of soju the owner would have thrown them out long ago.

" I am going to the toilet , just stay here. Okay grandpa" Tae said after being annoyed to the point that he is really considering the choking plan , so he decided that he'll just wash his face and take suga home after that, so he went for his business. Leaving his phone behind.

~ARE YOU CALLING ME A SINNER~

Soon Tae's phone starts ringing showing Jhope's name in bold later. Upon seeing Jhope's name , the drunk one thought it's his phone and jhope was calling him to say that he regrets what he did.

Suga laughed the most evil laugh and answer the call.

" KANG IS IN KOREA!!" Jhope said something really fast , with the poor pale guy didn't understood but he laughed more , thinking maybe it was a sorry.

" Hello" the person on the other side ask , when he heard the laugh."Wait are you even listing ? Hello V- Taehyung are you alright??" Jhope tried to confirm but all he get was.

"Ahayyshswjiwwnsksksiiskwiw *hic*" but what suga was trying to say was ( look who's regret now) before he couldn't handle himself and fainted ,his head hit the counter while the phone in his limp hand was now on the floor.

" Suga? Is that you ?Are you drunk or something ?" The person on the other side said, being a little worried but soon the call was ended.

When Taehyung came back from the bathroom , he saw a drunken suga sleeping peacefully on the counter. He smiled and was about pick suga up when he was about to move he felt something under his foot. He look down and saw his own phone. " What the hell you're doing on the floor." He then checked the calls history , to confirm his suspicion that the phone fell down because of a missed call.

" Well it was not a missed call. " He said when he saw a minute call of Jhope. " Hyung what did hobie said " he ask Suga while shaking him a little.

But man didn't move an inch , so Tae took some cold water and splash it on Suga's face. Making the poor guy jump in shock. " Finally you're up now , Tell me what did Hobie said?" Suga who was still not in his right mind told Taehyung what he heard.

" Kangaroo's chondria" was all suga said before fainting again.
*************
Time skip:(Current day)

Jhope pov :