Valentine's Day 2 (16+)

Jimin Pov:
" I came as fast as i can " i said to Y/N who was waiting for me in the university's park, where i told her to wait. She was worried sick for her friend a few minutes ago on call, when i was dropping my mom at Taehyung's house. She sounded so worried that I didn't even greeted Taehyung, but MAN Taehyung was looking so hot in that suit, he is so perfect. I was literally about to lose my cool and the plan of ignoring him would have been failed but Thanks to Y/N i walked away ignoring him completely.

" Sorry i forget to call you again to tell you that Rose is back, just a moment ago." She cutely said in small voice. " WHAT? "I Tried to look mad but i couldn't, like Cmon she is so cute.

" You should have told me that sooner. I left my mom alone because of this." I whined and she smiled. " Well you're my boyfriend so you have to comfort me whenever i am feeling down." She hugged me tightly and i blushed like a kid. *Click*. " People are watching" i shyly said. " So what.." she continued hugging me.

" Well , where was she??" Upon hearing my question , she broke the hug and thought for a minute ,then replied with a smile." She didn't tell me that either."

" IMPORTANT business??" I asked. "Maybe, i think she was on a secret date or something. I got scared when she literally didn't pick any of my calls and neither replied to any of my text messages , even after 2 hours because she is a type of girl , who texts all day and talk all night with me." I sighed upon hearing her illogical reason.

" Hmm, well anyway , then I'll keep going . My mom was sleeping when i left, so she probably must be about to wake,plus Hyung said he'll wait for me at dinner and third TAEHYUNG LOOKED HOT SUPER HO- OUCH" I rubbed my forehead where she flicked it. " What was that for?" I whined.

" Do you know, it's Valentine's day today , if you haven't notice. It's our first Valentine TOGETHER and i am your REAL girlfriend so spend it with me. The more we're together, the more we'll look real and convincing, especially to Taehyung and second don't ever praise that jerk of a guy in front of ME, Taehyung is an Assho-" i covered her mouth. "Bad words will make your mouth smell." I slowly removed my hand from her face when she busted in laughter and hugged me again. *Click* , i felt a glimpse of light on my face but i ignored it.

"OMG that was so pure and sweet Jimin. " Before she could say more.i interrupted her." Are you about to leave me , well Anyway If you want to leave me go ahead, just don't say i am sweet or anything. To make feel better it's not like I'll be heart-" I folded my arms in anger.

" STOP! why would i breakup with you , when i am the ONE asking you to stay. Well someone is suddenly acting strange ? Like where did this topic come from?" She grabbed my cheeks and squeezed them while asking. " My last Girlfriend said that to me , when she broke up with me. She told me i am too sweet for her." I almost pouted while thinking about that incident again.

" I totally agree with your EX, Your true and honest personality can make anyone feel unworthy of you. Jimin you are one of the kind, you deserve everything because you're sweet , caring and kind hearted-"

" Woah!! stop it. I am actually feeling weird now. Don't ever praise me like that , it gave me chills" i rubbed my shoulder for no reason but to be honest i stopped her , because i felt her words were sincere, and I don't want that because in that way i won't be able to breakup with her.

Y/N POV:

I suddenly started praising Jimin out of the blue but now i totally understand why Jungkook likes his company , he is really sweet and such a nice guy. I feel bad that i am using him for my sake. Actually for jungkook's sake.

Yes i am selfish but i want to make Jungkook happy and free. Just like he made me a year ago. He really have a great impact on my life. He's my real life super hero and I'll do anything to fulfill his wish.