She

Jimin pov:
After coming back to my room . I took a long warm shower again and now changed in to something hot or what i thought will make me look hot . I looked myself in the mirror and dang i look cool . I was busy admiring myself . When someone knocked on the door . "Who could it be" i thought to my self may be hobie is back i opened the door and saw my homie kookie.

"You're alive ? I thought you were dead" i said

"And why you thought that ? " He said while coming in .

"I was knocking at you door like for half an hour but you didn't responded" i shrugged

"Oh it was you . I thought someone else was trying to disturb me in the morning so i ignored it . Well you should have called my name than i would have known it was you . " He said shrugging.

"Ahh its impossible to argue with you" but than i noticed his clothes we both were wearing black .

(The picture above is their dressing)

"What why are you staring at me" he asked

"Well we both do think alike look we both are wearing black ." I said grinning.

"Well yeah i guess we are bestie for some good reason but i look hot while you are looking so damn cute" he said while messing my hair

"I am not cute OKAY " he laughed hard on that .

" Okay okay just hurry up our first class is about to start we have 2 class together remember" he asked while checking my schedule which he had for some reason.

"Yeah i remember the first and last one ." I said while picking up my books. "I should keep them in my locker" i said

"Yeah do that" he said smiling.

I than locked the door and started to walk towards the college. Then i remember something.

"Hey Kookie why your roommate didn't opened the door" i said curiously.

"Because i don't have 1, last one change his room yesterday i guess no one wants to stay with me after that accident " he said deadpan.

"And what is that ? " I said confused

"Well they say i am aggressive lol even the principal said that i have temper issues that's why all my roommate change their room after 1 month but i am happy without them"

"Hey they are wrong you are a fluffy bunny but if you're like that then you should feel ashame because at the same time I know you would have threaten them . " I said hitting his shoulder.

"Who knows " he Winked.

But suddenly the sun started to shine more . The air started blowing harder. The flowers bloomed and the cupid loaded his arrow again . There she was looking beautiful as ever that sweet smile and cute face. Hot long neck below the neck that round well nevermind  and she looks so sweet too like wow she is perfect for me . She must have cut her hairs short like last time her hairs were longer than that .

"Hey jungkook" she said waving at kookie.

"Hey Y/N . What do you want" kookie said annoyingly .

"I heard a rumour about you and I wanted to confirm from you before spreading it around" she said sweetly . While i was standing there admiring her beauty while they both talking like i wasn't even there.

"What rumor are you talking about, Wait lets talk more privately" kookie told her before looking at me. On which she nodded "Chim I'll meet you near our Lockers okay "