LIES GOES ON

I have lots of assignments to do. Also have one one to submit by Tuesday but

Because wattpad is life and also all the people who read ,comments and vote

Because wattpad is life and also all the people who read ,comments and vote. Thank you for giving me your time . Purple you all 💜
******************************
Taehyung pov:
I walked into my head quarters where my guest was waiting for me. I wanted to why know my stupid little guest thought of attacking my head quarters... Wait how did he even knew we have a head quarter here in BIGHIT.

The moment this thoughts came to my mind i Stopped in my trail and took my phone out. I dialed a specific no. After one ring the call was picked.

" Hello Jhope. Where are you ?" I asked quickly.

" So now you want to talk , when i was talking to you , you ran away without listening to me" he vent.

" Jhope stop acting like my boyfriend okay and tell me where are you? I have to tell or should i say ask you something" i said rolling my eyes. For a Mafia we sure are really soft people.

" I am not telling you unless you say sorry" he huffed on the phone. See this is what i am talking about .

" Jhope are you kidd--"

" No. I am not . I demand an apology now " he cut my words

" I am the boss FYI" I said Crossing my arms proudly.  Although jhope can't see this.

" Stop giving me those proud gesture . Right now only RM is my boss . As for you, you are a brat who doesn't respect his elder. Now say sorry or else I will tell RM and Jin . That we were attacked yesterday" he threaten me . RM and Jin are out of town for there first official date . I didn't want anyone to destroy that. RM trust me so i am going to prove that i am big enough to handle things too. With that thought i took a deep breath and said the word that i hate the most .

" Fine. I am Sorry, happy." I feel like i am going to puke. " Now tell me where are you?" I said trying to maintain my patience.

" That's good well turn around i am right behind you" i heard loud giggling behind me and when i turned i saw Suga and Jhope . Suga was serious shaking his head while Jhope was laughing now holding his stomach.

" I. Am.seriously . Done . With . You " i said looking at Jhope. " Well anyway did you guys fine out how he knew it was our headquarter?" I asked them and upon hearing my words they both turn serious .

" Let's go downstairs first. Even walls have ears you know " Jhope whispered.

" Cut the crap Jhope" i said on which he giggled again .

" Why is he so giggly today " i said to suga .

" Maybe someone had a nice Night." the Moment suga said those words Jhope turned bright red and shut his lips forming a straight line.