A Talk

GUYS I READ ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO READ THEM THEY WERE FUNNY AND CUTE . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT MORE THANK YOU FOR TAKING TINE TO WRITE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENT. THANKS AGAIN.

***************

"I'll show you" with that he grabbed my hair .

Jimin Pov:

he gripped my hair tighter and tilted my head to the side. Did he is really grabbed my hair what is he trying to do on my neck ."KIM TAEHYUNG" i almost screamed and pushed him away.

"Sorry Jimin did it hurt or something i am--" he said looking at me worriedly "i didn't even suck hard--"

Taehyung pov:
The moment he screamed my name . i got off of him . i really didn't even suck properly i dont I might be a jerk but for Jimin I don't know why i don't want to hurt him in a slightest way

"i didn't even suck hard--" i tried to tell him that i am sorry but i didn't do any thing wrong.

"SUCK?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUCK . YOU GRIPPED IT HARD" he shouted again .. gripped?? did i accidentally gripped something i shouldn't have gripped ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... wait my one hand was holding jimin's hand and other was in his hair . what did i gripped?? i open my mouth to say my confusion but Jimin spoke before me.

"you gripped my Hairs hard . You ruined my hair style. You know how much time it takes to style these babies" he said checking his hair in the mirror and setting the messed hair strand. i was stunned. "Did you felt anything else ? " i knew the ans but i still asked to just clear my doubts.

"What was there to feel . you were fighting with me that's why you gripped my hair and was trying to suck my blood" i was beyond mad and annoyed this stupidly pure being is getting on my nerve.

"Jimin.Get.Out.Of.Here. Or else i swear to god i am going to do something un pure" i said gritting my teeth and controling the urge to taint him right here right now.

"I am going" he said turning and continue "its not like i wanted to come here with you any way i just stayed because you said you'll show me hickey" he said while pouting. I'll swear to god he is trying to make my inner beast to come out. "Get Out " i almost screamed. with that he ran outside.

***************

Jimin Pov:
Stupid Tae because of him my date go ruined . when i came out from the washroom she was gone. i hate him . right now i am walking towards jungkook's dorm room i have to sulk about what happened today and Kookie is a best Listener. i knocked on his door for 2 mint. I guess he is sleeping its almost 9pm . well now i can be a good friend letting his friend sleep in peace. with that thought i quickly take my phone out and started calling him and shouting his name at the same time.Why because i am his best friend and i got all legal rights of destroying his sleep.

"KOOKIE KOOKIE KOOKIE!!!!!!!!" i was shouting at the top of my lungs that i i didn't realize he had picked the call . "stop it" a sleeping voice reached my ear and with that a clicking sound was heard too . There standing a half naked , sleepy eyes Jungkook with phone in his hand which is keeping it connected to his ear.

"You know you can cut the call as it is charging me " with he signs. and cut the call stepping aside so i can walk in. but as soon as i enter . his eyes widened and he pinned me to the near by wall holding both of my hand above me with his one big hand and with other he tilted my head to the right and was looking at it like i have something creepy there.

"what? " i asked him .

"You tell what is this on your neck? " he said still in the same position.

"Oh that's a mosquito bite" i said remembering that Y/N and Tae also mentioned it.

"that is a mosquito bite" he pointed at my right side . "but this sure doesn't look like a mosquito bite" he said somehow being mad.i pushed him slightly he immediately leave me . "I don't know let me check" i said and walk over to the dresser to look . it was a light pink mark very light almost like a fading mosquito bite. "ah~~ when i ask Tae to show me what hickey is . He playfully become a vampire and sucked that spot plus even got mad at me for something".

Kookie signed again and looked at me with his soft eyes . "why would my precious friend wanted to know about Hickey??" he said sitting on the bed and making me sit beside him too and i told him every thing . after listening to my story he Calmly sai

d. "I might hate Taehyung to the point where i want to poison the air he breathe-"

"Don't poison the air you stupid you and I'll die too " i said while thinking How stupid Kookie is to think that.

"oh someone is being smarty pants. well that's not the point . the point is he is right Y/N will never go out with you or with anyone. She had a pretty bad experience in her past relationships . So--" why every one is saying such disappointed word why can they cheer me. i felt my eyes getting teary stupid tears.. i looked at Kookie with my Teary eyes and small pout. He suddenly looked at me. His expression somehow soften . " So You have to work really hard to get her love are you willing enough" he is cheering me finally some is supporting.

Jungkook Pov:
"oh someone is being smarty pants." Idiot can know idiotic things but can't differentiate between harassment and Joke. " well that's not the point . the point is he is right Y/N will never go out with you or with anyone. She had a pretty bad experience in her past relationships . So-" i looked at Jimin . Aw he is showing that face again those pretty eyes filled with tears, pouty lips and that pink rosey nose aahhh i am so weak for this guy. "so you have to work really hardto get her love . Are you willing enough". i know he wants me to support him . Fine I'll support you and if you'll get hurt i am right here to console you.

"KOOKIE!!!! Thanks " with that he hugged me .

"Now go back to your room. Its pretty late" and I don't want that idiot Fuck to see you here. Plus he is going to get something hard for markingy precious doll with his filthy mouth. Just wait and Watch Tae fucking Hyung. i was smirking to myself.

"Kookie your devil horns are showing" Jimin said cutely. " plus i am not going anywhere i am going to sleep with you here . " he said while quickly getting under the blanket. Now who can say No to this Cutie But Tae well I'll handle him.

"Okay but go take shower first " Mochi happily got up and went to the bathroom to take shower. I got up to get some clothes for mochi. I took a shirt and black short . "Jimin take the clothes" He peeked his head out of the bathroom and took the clothes. After 10mint he was out and in bed ready to sleep .

"Goodnight Kookie and thank you for supporting me" he mumbled and turn to look at me .

"yeah yeah . I am the best . sleep will you" i quickly put a hand on his eyes . why it is so hard why i fall for him even more . Ahhhhhh i shut my eyes quickly soon was fast asleep.

**************

" What is this " i whisper to my self watching my Ex and Future sleeping together. now what should i do well there is always room for one more LETS CUDDLE ........... (the pic above is what Tae did)

**************

Hello guys how are you . its Bts's 6 anniversary wow 6 years have passed just like that . we have achieved so much as ARMY . They are so precious and need all the love of the wold. Let's support them always.

i purple you all

please vote and comment.