LOVE ME

This chapter is basically Jimin being an angel for Jin . So hope you enjoy it too.  I stayed up all night for this and ignore the mistakes.

The pictures belongs to their right full owners.
****************
No one's pov:
Jimin ran out of the room and suddenly got hit in to someone's chest.

" Ouch!!!" He said before hitting the floor with his butt.

" Sorry sweetie i wasn't looking" . The handsome one said.

" Its okay Mr Jin .. i wasn't looking either " jimin said while holding jin's hand which he had offered to pick jimin up. " May i ask why you were running crazily like that?" . Jin said while dusting off jimin's clothes.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything jin speaks again." Lets talk down stairs. I didn't even introduce my self properly to you guys last night so lets talk while having breakfast . I was coming to wake you guys up. Just wait let me get Taehyung and Kookie too" Jin was about to enter the guest room but Jimin whined.

" Don't get them . They are meanie. Plus they are already awake " jimin said pouting his plump lips.

"Why? did they do anything to you?" upon hearing it jimin nodded and hugged Jin . " Aww my poor soul. Let's hear you out first. After that I'll decide the punishment for them for hurting such a sweetheart." jimin nodded again and both went downstairs to the kitchen. Jin started making breakfast.

" Go sit on the chair near the kitchen counter. And start talking until i make chocolate pancakes with eggs for you . If that's okay with you" jin said opening the refrigerator . Jimin nodded happily. " Start talking cupcake" Jin encourage jimin to tell him what happened between Tae, Kookie and him .

" But introduce yourself first. You said you had a son my age but where is he ? And why professor MIN , Hobie and Tae is here plus my clothes are still dirty" Jimin pouted again while smelling his clothes which smell like mud.

" Oh sorry for the delay and i think you get it by now that this is Taehyung's home right?" Jimin looked shocked and shakes his head side to side.

" Really sweetie he slept with you guys and was here before you . Didn't that ring a bell" Jin said beating the batter of pancakes.

" No i thought he is here for changing his clothes too " Jimin innocently said.

" What? Well never mind . Taehyung is my son and i am Kim SEOKJIN. Tae's--" before Jin could finish Jimin screamed.

" Dad!!!!!" Jin shake his head "no i am not. Well he calls me Mom-" Jimin interrupted again .

" Oh sorry i didn't knew you are woman . I am extremely sorry Mrs Jin . But you do look like a very handsome man . Like a world wide handsome to be honest." Upon hearing Jimin . Jin busted in laughter .

" No sweetie i am not a woman.--" Jimin interrupted again. " Are you saying ??" His eyes  became bigger

 " Are you saying ??" His eyes  became bigger