FLASHBACK OF THE PAST 1

Hello guys how are you all . Hope all are good and happy . Okay this will be the chapter based on Vkook and Jikook so deal with it for a WHILE. Its jungkook telling the past . If you don't like this ship skip this one . But please do give it a try for better understanding of the story . Its only two chapter (maybe). Love you ,do read.

****
Jungkook pov:
"Are you trying to seduce me KOOKIE" ....

I know this voice too well . But before i could do anything i was thrown on the bed and then he quickly straddle me and tied up my hand to the bed with a neck tie . My eyes were shooting draggers but Tae doesn't look in them .

"What the hell are you doing? Un tie me right now" i said almost shouting.

"Well you're getting feisty bunny" he said still straddling me and hold my jaw in his hands .

"Un tie me I'll tell you what kind of a bunny i am " i snapped.

"Oooo kinky. Ain't we" he said bringing his face close to me looking straight in my eyes." You know i really really wanted to love and be loyal with you. But well you know I always loved your doe eyes .they are so pure and inno-"

"Fuck off" i spat. My eyes turn bloodshot . I can feel it .

" Or maybe you were innocent and pure " with that he moved and get down from my bed . Covering me with my blanket . And then lay down on the second bed next to my bed.

"Open my hands Or else I'll kill you " i said gritting my teeth.

"That's why they are tied bunny . Because i don't trust you . I know you'll kill me with any chance you get"

"WOW baby you know me so well" i was panting now because of the struggle i was doing to un tie my hands . "Damn he tied me good " i mumbled.

"Thanks but Don't call me baby-" he said raising his eyebrow.

" Why would you prefer DADDY " i said it in the most sexiest voice . Oh just get seduce by that and open my hands I'll kill you right than and there.

"Ah. You're making this hard for me well N to the O is No No No . Now listen i am your roommate from now on-".

"That's good i can kill you easily now" i said lifting my head and turning it towards him.

" Yeah right. And that's why i can't sleep with open eyes . Because i know how much you hate i mean love me. So this is a idea i came up with so i can stay alive ." He said

"You won't be able to do it again and again" i spat again

"Yes that's why i requested a new room but until then I'll find my way to keep myself save from you. On second thought keep you save from me . Now sleep bunny" he said yawning. I wish you choke on your yawn.

"What if i need to go to the bathroom than" he put his hand on his chin . Tapping it a little and said .

"That would be your a problem hold it in . Now good night don't call me . Or I'll jump on you do something I don't want to do or actually i am dying to do" he than turn to his side facing me and closed his eyes.

I tried my best to get my hands out but no use . I got tired "ahhh" i screamed loudly and look over at him he was asleep no worries of the world .

"He always sleeps like that no care of the world " i mumbled to my self . The more i looked at him. The more i realize how much i wanted my relationship to work.

Flashback:
My childhood was great . My parents are the best along with my siblings. I was 6 when me and jimin became friends. We were neighbors too . I remember how jimin mother never allowed him to play outside. Because he was their only child. She always thought something bad will happen to him if he goes out . She used to dropped us school. While my mother had to pick us up but she sometimes gets late so JIMIN'S mom also insisted to pick us from school and she was always there on the exact time the school gets off. At school Jimin was shy and introverted he never talked first to anyone except me which is why he didn't have friends. So i was the only source for Jimin to communicate with the outside world. Jimin never had computer or cellphone while i had those things when i turn 7 as for jimin he got his first flip phone at the age of 14 . I remember how excited he was for it . That i wanted to throw my smartphone away so i can buy a flip as well.