It's OVER??

Jungkook Pov:
After telling Jimin all that , i rushed out of his room , his glare of hatred is too much for me to handle. I came back to my room.

But i did tell him about me and Taehyung , if he didn't listen to my words carefully then its his fault. He is not listening to me right now . I don't know what's going on in his simple naive mind .

Wait Taehyung manage to call him in the parking lot today , he can do that again if he tries. Should i ask for his help Maybe if we both talk to him together he'll listen. But Taehyung is my enemy seeking enemy's help is --- Ah daeng it .

I took my phone out and instantly called his number . After 3 ring he finally answered the call.

" Hel-"

" Where are you, you piece of cow shit? " i asked without listening to him properly.

" In the parking but i am --"

" Stay there i am coming , we need to talk" i growl and hang-up the call. While throwing my phone on the bed. I quickly went towards the parking lot. But when i entered the area , something flashed in my eyes just like a mirror reflection . I tried to look what it was and saw a guy hiding on one of the SUV parked in the starting of the parking lot. He have a Walkie-talkie hanging on his butt which was flashing light after getting reflected by the sun.

But wait what is this guy doing up there , well i ignored him and saw Taehyung near his car a few feet away from me. I was about to moved forward when i thought i noticed a gun with that guy so I turned my head to the right side where the SUV was parked and i was right he had a gun pointed right at Taehyu- WAIT that's not Taehyung its Jin. My mind acted on his own and i ran as fast as i can towards Jin Hyung . My plan was simple to move Jin Hyung out of the way but to my Dismay when i was inches away that guy made the shot and i jumped infront of Jin Hyung.

"Aaahhhh!!" I screamed when i felt a deep sting in my side of my head, an instant pain ran through my right side . My vision became red , i tried to grab my head but my body betrayed me . My legs got weak, my arms got limp by my side and my breathing was heavy. It's all happened in a blink of an eye. Soon i fell on the ground .

I opened my mouth as wide as i can to breathe properly but i couldn't. I even tried to get up but i couldn't. If this is my end than 'i want to see jimin right now' . My ears were not listening properly all i could hear is a sound of thousands of bees buzzing near my ears but i heard a voice as clear as crystal.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! MOM CALL AN AMBULANCE" My Mochi screamed putting My head on his lap , i can feel his tears on my face stupid Mochi , i tried to speak but an irony liquid filled my mouth prevent me from speaking. But i have to tell Jimin that i am so sorry that i hurt him and that i love him so much before i die.

" I-i-i- " i tried but jimin sushed me. " S-s-so-- ry" but i tried again and again warm liquid coming out of my mouth as i coughed. He pouted while crying oh how i love it when he does that.

 He pouted while crying oh how i love it when he does that