Things To Ask.

Hello reader , first of all thank you so much for liking this book so much, and also for voting and commenting .I really adore your comments and i always try to reply to all your questions.

Well the reason for this chapter is that , i want to clear something before posting the final chapters. Hope you'll answer my doubts and also this chapter will help clear your doubts too.
******************
1: The most common comments / messages that i received are. WHY THIS BOOK CAN'T BE VMINKOOK?

ANS: Well first , i really don't understand what you want me to do , like do you want me to make it a Polyamory.

And if that's the case , Don't you guys remember that Kookie and Tae both are extremely jealous type. Would they really share Jimin with each other? Well I don't think so .

And also Jimin is a pure soul , he does not know anything about Threes*m or so.

How will it work?

Okay let's take a look at what would happen if they all would have been in a relationship together.
**************
" How can you slept with Jimin last night. " Kookie growled at Taehyung who was eating his breakfast silently.

" You were drunk and wasted, he was Hor**.  So i just helped hi"

" WHAT EVER THE REASON WAS ,IT WAS MY TURN WITH HIM SO YOU SHOULD'VE WAKED ME UP" Kookie smashed his hands on the table growling again like an animal.

" Guys you do know that i am sitting right here" Jimin slowly spoke in between the tension.

" It's not about You Minnie. He purposely made me Drunk , so he can have you again" Jimin blushed at Jungkook's words.

" But we all sleep in the same bed , how can i have Jimin alone than" Taehyung stated the fact.

Before the Tension could get more intense , Jimin quicky got up and kissed Jungkook and Soon the angery  boy was melting in Jimin's Lips. Taehyung saw the situation and quickly started kissing Jimin's neck , which made him moan in Jimin's mouth.

" Let's make up for last night Kookie" Jimin whisper before breaking the kiss.

Taehyung quickly throw all the things from the table onto the floor. Shattered plates and breakfast was all over the place , Jungkook placed Jimin on the table and started unbuttoning his Shirt and Taehyung was doing the same with Jimin's pant.

Soon Jimin was squirming naked on the tabl* Time skip after the un written Smut*

All three were panting hard but Jimin almost passed out , this is the reason he hates Threesome but today it was necessary to stop the fight. Atleast Kookie and Tae both are calm now.

Suddenly Kookie picked Jimin in his arms and started to move towards the bathroom , Taehyung after a minute or two followed them.

But before he could enter the bathroom, Kookie pushed him out and closed the door. Jimin who was in bathtub look at him curiously when-

" What the hell open the door ,i want to take shower too" Taehyung growled this time behind the door.

" No , i am taking shower or maybe a second round with Jimin alone" Kookie smirked walking towards Jimin.

" What the hell today is Thursday , it's my day today. Open the damn door" Taehyung yelled.

" And Yesterday was my turn and you took it , so yeah serve you right" Kookie yelled back.