YOU'RE MY SOPE

Okay you i really thought that i didn't give much time to Sope .. Even Namjin have their plot

So it's basically a chapter about past . Including Jhope's pov.

If you want to skip you can.... But if you want to read than continue. All the pictures/artwork  belongs to their RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
***********************
Jhope Pov:
Hello i know its a little late intro but i am Jung Hoseok a.k.a Jhope Taehyung's best friend and bodyguard. Well i was not always Jhope. Like our families always kept us out from the dirty world of underworld when we were kids but things changed.

My father was Mr Kim's right hand just like Kang So Ji. I used to be so Lonely. As my father was always busy with something i had no clue about . As for my mom she died while giving birth to me. My father tried his best to give me as much company and love as he can . He used to eat one time meal with me at any cost but Mr Kim was more  important to him than me at that time i hated it but Now i know why he was like that. The funny part is i had never seen Mr Kim at all . All i heard was he was a man of steel. His mere glance can make you feel like you want to piss yourself.

Mrs Kim started taking interest in me when I turned 6 . I remember how she used to leave delicious food near me or sometime tried to talk to me as well but in the beginning i really hated her as his husband was the reason my father was always busy but later things started to change and i started talking to her. Well after seeing me alone and without friends all the time. Mrs Kim called me one day and introduce me with Namjoon and Taehyung.

 Mrs Kim called me one day and introduce me with Namjoon and Taehyung

Namjoon was an orphan and of same age as me. Living with Taehyung's family as an elder son. Mrs Kim became my mother too when i opened my doors for her slowly but deeply. I was 8 when i experience how it feels when a mom kiss your forehead to make you feel better , how she used to know everything about me , how she used to feed me till i was stuffed. She was amazing i started to see her as my own mother.

At that time i didn't have much understanding with Taehyung may be because he was 2 year younger than me or because he was like an alien. He always used to think differently . If all the people in the world would go right he will the only one to go left. So yeah he was in his own world always giggling and jumping here and there like monkey.

But as for Namjoon I loved how he was so polite and kind . He and i  used to stay together all the time as we both were of same age.

 He and i  used to stay together all the time as we both were of same age