SOULMATE

( NO PROOFREAD AS ALWAYS 😝😝All the pictures belongs to their rightful owner and Hope you guys like this chapter , thank you all for you support and love. Please comment more and Vote.)

*****************
Third Pov:
" I said i am ready to have sex with you" Jimin spoke softly in Taehyung's ear and for once again he couldn't believe his ears.

" Taehyung i am sorry for letting you wait so long , i really thought that Guys don't do that but why didn't you ask or guided me ?" Jimin arms were resting on Taehyung's shoulder. As he was moving his hips side to side in slow motion.

" Well, i guess i was waiting for the right time plus i didn't wanted to force you with anything. " Taehyung kissed Jimin's cheek and Jimin blushed.

" So~" Jimin bite his lower lip.

"So? " Taehyung giggled as he still couldn't believe he is finally able to Claim His Jimin.

" Guide me , i am still a virgin you know " Jimin covered his face as he was feeling shy and Taehyung quickly picked him up and softly placed him on the bed.

He attacked his neck with his lips, started marking his precious and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Jimin still had his face covered so Taehyung grabbed one of his and slide it down on his toned Torso.

" I want you to see what you're going to have in just few minutes" at Taehyung sexy deep voice , Jimin throat went dry, as he knew that this the most Handsomely Hot guy in the world , is his and his only. Other ( ARMY) can see him but No body except him can touch him or even be with him. He knew that to some people he is the most desirable fantasy that can never be fulfilled.

So he finally looked at the other and blushed.

Timeskip: (warning poor smut ahead)

Soon the room turned dark again as two naked body was now eating each other's face.

The time had come , no more just kissing it's time to do what these two were waiting for so long. The top one kissed the other one last time before hovering over him moving towards the untouched buds.

After softly sucking both of the pink buds he started moving down kissing every inch of the other. " Are you ready?" He asked softly.

" Put lots of Lube please "  the bottom one said as the top one nodded and slowly slide his hand over the right thigh in between the middle, his touches were like a current to other.

" Do you want me to su*k you " the top one asked as his hands were clutching other's Jr.

" Um No- Not today just prepare me" the bottom one said to be honest he was terrified of the pain so much that he wanted to finish it as soon as possible but the top one was really taking his time. Both bodies were covered with Hickeys and saliva. Both were panting because of the deep passionate kissing that they were sharing time to time.

The top one nodded again and opened the bottle of Lube and put a generous amount on his fingers. He than spread  other's leg a little more wider.

" Um it's too dark , can you help" the bottom one took his hand and place it on it's entrance. He quickly squeeze his eyes shut before the top one can insert his finger. The bottom one gasped as he felt the soft sensation inside him, it was so weird and not so painful.

"Oh ! It's too tight , i can even put my one finger in. " The top one said in surprise. After moving his first finger in and out the top one inserted another finger and heard a loud moan from the bottom one.

" Ahhh~~ too fast please go slow." He almost screamed.

" Does it hurt?" The top one asked in concerned.