His innocence is a CURSE.

Hello guys how are you all doing . Thank you so much for your support and time that you use to read my story. And please stre@m BWL .

                          *******
Jimin pov:
After dealing with Taehyung . It was time for lunch. And here i was looking for cafeteria when someone put his hand on my shoulder.

"Tae i swea- oh Kookie? Its you" i said suddenly from getting annoyed to getting excited.

"Did Taehyung bothered you? " He asked making serious face.

"Not exactly and don't get serious on these thing . Let's eat something. I am hungry " i said rubbing my tummy.

"Okay cutie let's move"he smiled and pinched my cheek .

"Ow that hurts and i am not cute " i said while puffing my cheeks

"Yeah yeah you're such handsome cutie" he said and i smiled "That's more like it".

Time skips:
"So you're telling me that you got Y/N's number but How exactly?" kookie asked me while we were in the cafeteria eating our lunch . Which was a plain club sandwich for me and a strawberry milkshake for me as well and a pack of French fries that was also mine . While jungkook said he was not hungry after i ordered my food.

"Yes the moment i told her we swin-- wait tell me one thing honestly" i said crooking my eye brows.

"What and let me have a sip of that strawberry shake? . You are drinking it like its the most delicious think on earth" but before i could answer and he took it and started taking few sips out of it .

"Well i think that wasn't a question. Now listen did you and Tae used to swing together? I heard it." and here comes the shower of spitted milkshake on my face. "That was not necessary " i said while cleaning my face with my pocket tissue.

"I-i am so sorry Minnie . That was a sudden question . I been meaning to tell you bu--" he was stuttering

"Hey don't worry I don't mind you swinging with people other than me."

"You don't mind me hiding this from you" he said embarrass

"Hey c'mon just don't hide things from
now on okay bunny " i said tilting my head.

"I promise. " He smiled cutely.

"But why did you stopped swinging with him . He said you guys stopped long ago"

"Well that as- i mean that Bum cheated on me. And after getting caught he was trying to convince me to believe him and that Baekh-- i don't remember his name guy. I got ---" *jungkook was continuously telling jimin about the his past but the little mochi who always gets excited on topics like swings and basketball was dozing of in his own thoughts completely ignoring what Kookie was saying.*

Jimin in his thoughts:
Why would kookie just stop swinging just because his partner want triple tuck . I remember how good it would be to swing with three people at a time that would be so cool. When one can sit on the seat while the other two can stand on the sides creating a mechanism back and forth so the ride can move fast .

 When one can sit on the seat while the other two can stand on the sides creating a mechanism back and forth so the ride can move fast