WHERE is Jimin !?! pt 1

Author POV:

"I-" before Jungkook could complete his sentence , Jimin was out of the door without knowing , what's happening behind.

As Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence and fall straight on the floor. A commotion started in the Venue as one of the groom fainted.

Taehyung pov:
I saw Jungkook's eyes dropping slowly, he wiggle a little before falling on the ground with his eyes close. I could have caught him before handed but I don't know why i didn't do it.

Before i could do something , i saw my Mom grabbing the priest's mic.

" Okay fellow friends and relatives as you can see that one of the groom has fainted and is lying on the floor behind me, by the look of his face, i don't think he is not going to wake up any time soon , So there will be no wedding for now but behind that door , we had arranged the reception and food for all of you, So please don't waste the food , Go and enjoy the delicious food we arranged for you all and also please take your gifts and wedding money with you. Thank you" we all were looking at Mom strangely while completely forgetting about the body on the floor.

Until Mrs Jeon brought us back. " MY SON!!! what have happened to him?" She started crying badly and finally we all went near Kookie.

" He just fainted due to stress , i told him to rest more but he didn't listen. " Mom said without checking Jungkook.

" And you can tell all that without even looking ?" Dad was glaring at mom, when he nodded.

" We just have to take him home and make him rest. He'll be fine soon" Mom continued ignoring Dad's glare.

Time skip:

" Spit it " Dad spat the moment we left Jungkook and his mom in his room and came down , gathered in the living room.

" What ? " Mom whined " I don't know nothing , i am innocent" he kept on whining while we all had our eyes on him.

" Jin!!" Dad raised his eyebrows.

" I promise I didn't do anything." He kept his ground.

" So how could you tell that Jungkook won't be up soon and that there is nothing to be worried about an-" before i could speak more , Dad cut my word.

" Okay than swear on your Handsome face that you didn't do anything." Omg Dad used the Ace card.

" I swear on my Handsome- I can't. " Finally mom gave up. " I drugged him" he said with his head hung low.

" You what?" All four of us said at the same time.

" I can't let my son marry a jerk like him. " He argued.

" That's not the reason to drugged him , C'mon Jin. " Suga spoke this time.

" Yeah and what makes you think he is a jerk, all we know he is a little straight forward that's it " Suga said again.

" Oh C'mon don't even let me start, i thought that Jungkook would be nervous before wedding so I bought him Juice and we told him that Taehyung is not the right choice for him but that stupid bunny took the whole new turn and said that me and Namjoon are only taking care of Taehyung because he is the real heir. Plus he also said that we don't want Taehyung to marry anyone , so that we can rule this kingdom as King and Queen" Mom looked furious.

" And you kept quiet??" Dad asked politely this time.

" Nope , i told him that only 52 % of the company shares belongs to Taehyung's Dad and the rest of the share belongs to Namjoon-" Mom was interrupted.