He is his cure

Jhope:
Come soon. V is
Losing it .

RM:
Again!!

Jhope:
Yes. Just hurry
Please. Even Jin is not
Here. To stop him
And If he kills him
We'll lose the last clue.

RM:
I am coming. But where is
jin. V only listen to him
When he lose his temper
But I'll try my best
I just got stuck in this
Stupid traffic.Try
to calm him okay.

Jhope:
And how the F***
I am going to do that
Even you don't know.
Just get jin here please.
Seen 9:30

Jhope looks up from the phone only to see V torching the man in front of him . But a stupid idea pops into Hobie's mind . "It better not flop" with that starts typing again.

To Grumpy:
Are you still in
The college?

                       ***************
Jimin pov:
We were in our last class . I was finally with Kookie in this class . We were sitting and the class was about to start . Than came the handsome teacher . "He is so handsome" i mumbled but kookie heard me.

"Everyone says that. He the coolest too " kookie said .

"I forgot his name . It was winty,minty --"

"Min Yoongi his name is professor Min Yoongi " Kookie said making an annoyed face .

"Okay okay whatever." After that the class started and yes Kookie was right he really made history very interesting. And i loved every part of it . I also introduced my self at the start of the class. Because that's what i did in every class today.

"I have a special announcement to make. We'll go to a museum soon . After that tour you'll submit a report on all the historical things you see there okay " the handsome professor said

All the class screamed in annoyance first but after hearing the H.W thing they booed too.

"That will be fun . Your college is really very fun Kookie" i said turning to Kookie.

" Museum is fun to you? Y-you did hear the Report part right? "

"Yes i did. But look at the bright side we are going to see the historical things. You know how much i like history." I said excitedly.

"Yes because you're an antique too"

"I am a beautiful antique that everyone will want" i said putting hand on my cheeks to make a shape of a petal.